Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just dumb.

We are having a meeting with Cam Cameron later this week, he is who I hope we end up with.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

I concur with the Cam Cameron idea. He's certainly my top choice for the coach.

Although it's been beaten into the ground, let me again reiterate that we need to get an offensively minded coach in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Grig
        I concur with the Cam Cameron idea. He's certainly my top choice for the coach.

Although it's been beaten into the ground, let me again reiterate that we need to get an offensively minded coach in here.
        It will be keep being said until we really do get a offensive-minded coach. Then he will dump mularkey on the street where he belongs

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

I'm also really excited in late October when Alabama is 2-5 and he's giving the whole "I don't care about our record" speech " We are progressing on the field and that's all that matters..... not our record"

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

So with you guys getting a new coach, do you think you will keep culpepper, or draft a qb?

Comment

jim bates would be my first choice, as he is who i wanted when saban got the job but if not him i want Russ Grimm, steelers assistant head coach/offensive line coach.

this guy coached under cowher for a while and he is very well liked by his players. he is also a very good offensive line coach that could help light a fire under some of these under-achievers we have on the o-line. he was one of Joe Gibbs' original Hogs who would bring smashmouth football with him.

the only problem is that he is very loyal to the steelers and if cowher retires he is prolly the front-runner for the HC job there. (cowher seems to like him more than whisenhunt, as evidenced by the assistant HC position)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So I take it all the miami fans in this fourm hate Saban? Who do you guys think has the best chance to get the HC job?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I don't completely hate Saban. I understand why he left.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/New...?story_id=2885

Dolphins are going to interview our OC, and former Illinois head coach, Ron Turner.

I have no idea why.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Makes no sense. But atleast we are bringing in Rivera for an interview.

Comment

790 said we arent looking at Bates.

But we are looking at Cam Cameron, also ESPN reported we have a meeting with him friday or saterday

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                          I don't completely hate Saban. I understand why he left.
                          He lied to us. :?

That's why everyone dislikes him :?
                          Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

What about Denny Green? When he was w/ Cullpepper Dante was a pro bowler.

Comment

That's interesting and not a terrible idea. I wonder if we are interested in Denny. I've always liked him.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

no thank you for Denny

jags are interviewing mike shula. I would like for us to snag him for an OC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information