No announcement yet.

Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a back up that knows the system. And really I don't have a guy that can play that position. I missed out on both guys.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...s/16683889.htm

Slight jersey changes, cool.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• dont see a big change

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
          http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/16683889.htm

Slight jersey changes, cool.
          dont see any change.

Comment

• The jersey there is no different, they talk about a change.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• I can't believe you let Bell, who is our best safety, just walk in FA. Now the Bengals got him. (not real life)

That has got to be the dumbest mistake you done so far as a GM this year. You just had to let your homerism for Jason Allen take over.

Comment

• My homerism for Jason Allen? He was a first round pick last year and he was going to start regardless. Now I get an extra 6th round pick instead of a back up FS. And instead of resigning Bell I can sign some other FA instead that will help the team more.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Just because he was a 1st round pick doesnt mean he gets a free pass to start. He doesn't deserve to start over Bell and you know it. You made a mistake.

Comment

• Because I let an average at best safety walk for a 6th round pick so our first rounder would start? I'd much rather have a 6th round pick than a back up FS. Bell is already 28 and isn't much more than an above average player.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• Whatever. This is dead now, so there is no point.

So when are you actually gonna let me and the other guy get involve in everything instead of you asking everybody on this forum? There not the assistants, we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace
                        Whatever. This is dead now, so there is no point.

So when are you actually gonna let me and the other guy get involve in everything instead of you asking everybody on this forum? There not the assistants, we are.
                        Have I been listening to anyone other than you and fotbll? You think I'm listening to finsfan about this stuff? Get over the Bell crap. It wasn't worth it to waste the FA money and a draft pick to get a back up safety. I've asked guys for your input on everything I need or want help on. Letting a back up safety go doesn't mean I have to ask you guys first. You are an assistant, we aren't go GMs. If you don't like how it works no one is forcing you to help. I want you to help with the rest of this, but if you are going to act like this and PM ward and complain I really don't need you.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Calm down ya'll.

It's the Internet.
                          Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

• i like bell as much as anyone and i think him and allen together would make a great starting tandem but if some team gives him a big contract, id take the draft pick too. the only problem i have is that idk what allen's role is going to be because the coaching staff is still all over the place about him.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
                              Originally posted by Ace
                              Whatever. This is dead now, so there is no point.

Have I been listening to anyone other than you and fotbll? You think I'm listening to finsfan about this stuff? Get over the Bell crap. It wasn't worth it to waste the FA money and a draft pick to get a back up safety. I've asked guys for your input on everything I need or want help on. Letting a back up safety go doesn't mean I have to ask you guys first. You are an assistant, we aren't go GMs. If you don't like how it works no one is forcing you to help. I want you to help with the rest of this, but if you are going to act like this and PM ward and complain I really don't need you.
                              Well then get me involve and then we will continue on with the fantasy team.

Comment

• I've tried to keep you involved. All we are doing right now is FA. Go to the FA list and see if there are any guys left that you think we should go after, particularly at OG. Maybe S as well. Also if you want to trade for anyone or have an idea about a trade talk to some of the other team GMs and see what the asking price is, and get back to me.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information