No announcement yet.

Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow guys chill, it's valentine's day, just chill. I would agree if they were offering him to much then just get the draft pick, you could always sign a cheaper guy or get one in the draft.

And I found this rumor, well these people don't have a legitimit source, but, it's cool to look at:

http://www.thephinsider.com/

The fact that we might trade up into the top 4 to get CJ is great, but the fact that we would have to give up our 1st and 3rd and a future pick I don't like. If we trade up, the only guys I would like are CJ and Thomas, CJ as the top choice. I could see a trade of our #9 pick, 3rd round pick, and Booker for the Browns/Bucs 1st round pick. But, if it's for Quinn, I would absolutely destroy everything around me, I hate just the thought of us maybe drafting him!

Comment

• There is no way we would trade up for Quinn. And if we do, and Mueller and Cameron are found dead the next day, don't try to find me, I'll be in hiding.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
        There is no way we would trade up for Quinn. And if we do, and Mueller and Cameron are found dead the next day, don't try to find me, I'll be in hiding.
        Could you use me as an assistant, you know, to hold them down and stuff.

Comment

• If you want to sure.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

If you want to sure.
            Ok, cool, I just hope it doesn't come down to that.

Comment

• We could make that a threesome if they trade up for Quinn. Since I'm black, I'll take all the heat anyway so I'll be the shooter!
              Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

• Okay guys I agree, we do NOT need to trade UP for Quinn. But if hes still around at pick nine then we need to pounce. He has a lot of potential and with a year or two on the bench backing Dante I think Cam can turn him into a smart QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                  Whatever. This is dead now, so there is no point.

So when are you actually gonna let me and the other guy get involve in everything instead of you asking everybody on this forum? There not the assistants, we are.
                  Have I been listening to anyone other than you and fotbll? You think I'm listening to finsfan about this stuff? Get over the Bell crap. It wasn't worth it to waste the FA money and a draft pick to get a back up safety. I've asked guys for your input on everything I need or want help on. Letting a back up safety go doesn't mean I have to ask you guys first. You are an assistant, we aren't go GMs. If you don't like how it works no one is forcing you to help. I want you to help with the rest of this, but if you are going to act like this and PM ward and complain I really don't need you.
                  Nope you dont listen it seems, Ignorance is bliss they say.

Thank you for the backhanded insult when I have been nothing but respectful to you everytime in these forums. Even if I disagree over subjects with you I have laid out facts and reasons for the disagreement and left it up to you or others to decide your opinions, after all I believe each of us wants what we believe is best for the dolphins. Even if it is a different opinion how to get there the wish is still the same to see this team prosper and us to win.

IF I would of known that you dont care about the input of others I wouldnt of wasted time actually trying to help by providing you a list (linked to sources of the players each) of different players out there to pick up and consider for cheap.

But hey what does someone that has been a season ticket holder and follower of the fins for a few decades know
                  :roll:

Comment

• Yet you always ignore me in the mock draft forum when I ask you to provide proof of anything.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Yet you always ignore me in the mock draft forum when I ask you to provide proof of anything.
                      When I look back upon a mock after posting comments to the individual doing the mock I will reply back to whomever makes comments.

If you wish to debate something please pull it up and I will happily debate anything here. But, I do not purposely ignore anyone. After all I believe that the idea as fans of a team is to think of ways to see our team do better. Not really that management gives two sh$ts what we think often but to discuss over the team (besides it is fun to). Whether we agree or disagree the key is respect each one of us and know that we care about the team (and hate the stinking jets).

If you wish to debate over prospects, any of them please feel free I am always happy to :)

I know we disagree over levi brown (you think he is a RT, and I feel he can be a LT). I believe we disagree over the need for a DE. I think we agree over OLB (Gaines Adams) would be the best pick for this team over anyone else (except cj and joe thomas perhaps). I believe we disagree over Quinn, where I would not put him as the top of my draft list but I would not be upset to take him at all. I am sure we both disagree over culpepper and leon hall, but I think we agree over most of the other situations.

But, I have never purposely ignored you or any other dolphins fan. I never will, my belief is even if you disagree with someone you need to understand where they are coming from. If you think I have purposely ignored you (like you just stated you do to me), then I apologize for that, but I will say I never have nor shall I ever to anyone on a board. 8)

Comment

• I'm really pulling for Cleo to win this job. Who's with me???

Probably not realistic but, LETS GO CLEO!!!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• You constantly say we have young DBs and I call you out time after time how our starting DBs for most of last season were all 28, and will be 29 next year. You say things about Mueller's drafts like you've studied them and never provide any evidence at all. You act like people speculating about the team is truth for things like Jason Allen to Daunte. You fail to realize we don't run a 3-4 100% of the time, we don't even run it 50% of the time. You say people play positions they've never played. You don't understand values of players and want to reach on one position of need and don't want to reach on another. You constantly contradict things you say. You constantly spew fallacies and never acknowledge when I call you out on them.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

You constantly say we have young DBs and I call you out time after time how our starting DBs for most of last season were all 28, and will be 29 next year. You say things about Mueller's drafts like you've studied them and never provide any evidence at all. You act like people speculating about the team is truth for things like Jason Allen to Daunte. You fail to realize we don't run a 3-4 100% of the time, we don't even run it 50% of the time. You say people play positions they've never played. You don't understand values of players and want to reach on one position of need and don't want to reach on another. You constantly contradict things you say. You constantly spew fallacies and never acknowledge when I call you out on them.
                            how old is Daniels? How old is Allen? Bell will be 28 next year (to start the year), Hill is older but he is a backup. Bell was our best secondary presence last year. Yes Wil Allen is 28 going on 29 but he is still young (unless you feel 30 isnt old fora QB then too?)

I never said we run it 100% of the time we run a hybrid defense 80/20 last year (dont agree with the number look up the hyde archieve he breaks it down). I have never said we run the 100% 3-4 but the primary is the 3-4 system (2 years ago it was 60/40 because of lack of personel). Now if we slide out that it is different.

I have never said it is truth on anything yet you fail to even invite the possibility of difference of your opinion. Many here do not think Culpepper was a smart choice, some didnt orginally. Some folks dont think he will be back to 100% or specially back to 2004 form.

Allen I believe will develope into a solid player in the secondary either in the CB or S position. One of the two of them and is another reason for not needing to draft in the 1st round a secondary pick. I even started a topic over Leon Hall and Scott agreed that he was not a top 10 pick in it. Please feel free to look it up. ESPN also stated he was not a top 10 pick and his stock is falling. I am sorry you disagree there but that is the difference of opinions specially precombine (WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISAGREE ON THINGS).

Feel free to look up Mueller's draft and you will see that he likes to build from within outwards and he even stated at the press conference that he wanted to do that. Cameron stated this as well. Could it be camoflage? Could it be horsesh$t, of course it could. But that would be a little early to start draft talk of that nature to throw off people.

If Scott is projecting Levi Brown as a LT and worthy of the pick and projects him worth the number 9 pick that is not a reach. I have always stated I believe we can trade down and get him and I still do.

I am sorry you disagree with me there and think he is a right tackle. Dear lord can people not disagree? Have you studied every game of him in order to tell all of the scouts out there better? Last I check I sincerely doubt either of us are employed by the NFL currently.

You might value players different on your own draft boards that doesnt make yours or mine incorrect. I have always said Levi Brown isnt my top pick if possible there are others I like more.

You want to act like a 10 year old spoiled child that is up to you dude. But I believe everyone here can disagree over things from time to time. I dont go after you, I dont insult you, I dont "spew fallacies" I will post links normally when I state things.

If you want to have an ego contest to make yourself feel better, feel free. I dont need it, but act a little respectful to other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finsfan79
                              Originally posted by draftguru151
                              You constantly say we have young DBs and I call you out time after time how our starting DBs for most of last season were all 28, and will be 29 next year. You say things about Mueller's drafts like you've studied them and never provide any evidence at all. You act like people speculating about the team is truth for things like Jason Allen to Daunte. You fail to realize we don't run a 3-4 100% of the time, we don't even run it 50% of the time. You say people play positions they've never played. You don't understand values of players and want to reach on one position of need and don't want to reach on another. You constantly contradict things you say. You constantly spew fallacies and never acknowledge when I call you out on them.
                              how old is Daniels? How old is Allen? Bell will be 28 next year (to start the year), Hill is older but he is a backup. Bell was our best secondary presence last year. Yes Wil Allen is 28 going on 29 but he is still young (unless you feel 30 isnt old fora QB then too?)

I never said we run it 100% of the time we run a hybrid defense 80/20 last year (dont agree with the number look up the hyde archieve he breaks it down). I have never said we run the 100% 3-4 but the primary is the 3-4 system (2 years ago it was 60/40 because of lack of personel). Now if we slide out that it is different.

I have never said it is truth on anything yet you fail to even invite the possibility of difference of your opinion. Many here do not think Culpepper was a smart choice, some didnt orginally. Some folks dont think he will be back to 100% or specially back to 2004 form.

Allen I believe will develope into a solid player in the secondary either in the CB or S position. One of the two of them and is another reason for not needing to draft in the 1st round a secondary pick. I even started a topic over Leon Hall and Scott agreed that he was not a top 10 pick in it. Please feel free to look it up. ESPN also stated he was not a top 10 pick and his stock is falling. I am sorry you disagree there but that is the difference of opinions specially precombine (WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISAGREE ON THINGS).

Feel free to look up Mueller's draft and you will see that he likes to build from within outwards and he even stated at the press conference that he wanted to do that. Cameron stated this as well. Could it be camoflage? Could it be horsesh$t, of course it could. But that would be a little early to start draft talk of that nature to throw off people.

If Scott is projecting Levi Brown as a LT and worthy of the pick and projects him worth the number 9 pick that is not a reach. I have always stated I believe we can trade down and get him and I still do.

I am sorry you disagree with me there and think he is a right tackle. Dear lord can people not disagree? Have you studied every game of him in order to tell all of the scouts out there better? Last I check I sincerely doubt either of us are employed by the NFL currently.

You might value players different on your own draft boards that doesnt make yours or mine incorrect. I have always said Levi Brown isnt my top pick if possible there are others I like more.

You want to act like a 10 year old spoiled child that is up to you dude. But I believe everyone here can disagree over things from time to time. I dont go after you, I dont insult you, I dont "spew fallacies" I will post links normally when I state things.

If you want to have an ego contest to make yourself feel better, feel free. I dont need it, but act a little respectful to other people.
                              How many games did Daniels start? How many did JA start? The starters most of the year were Bell, Hill, W Allen and Goodman, all 28.

Give me a link saying we run a 3-4 80% of the time. That is crap. JT has his hand in the ground more than 20% of the time.

You claim to know Mueller's draft philosophies. You are either one, making it up, or two read it somewhere else and are just copying it. You don't have the knowledge to know about every prospect from every draft Mueller has done. You say he takes BPA but you provide no links, no examples.

Scott says Hall isn't a top 10 pick but is a top 15 guy and can be a top 10 guy based on a team reaching. He says he considers him to our pick. He also says he doesn't like Brown at LT and feels it is a reach. He says the same exact thing about both players. Scott has Hall above Brown on his big board.

And as far as draft boards, you don't have a draft board, you eat up everything you here Mayock and Kiper say. I wonder why you started sucking up Brown the same day Mayock said he was a top 15 pick, and not a second sooner. And then when he continually got beat on speed rushes you still think he an handle them, even though Spencer beat him everything single time. You don't know jack about the draft.

I respect people that form their own opinions and actually provide evidence to their opinion. It has nothing to do with the fact that we disagree. I disagree with PL on plenty of things and he is my favorite poster. I disagree with Toonster on a lot of things but I respect him more than any poster on here because he actually forms his own opinion and knows what he is talking about.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79
                                Originally posted by draftguru151
                                how old is Daniels? How old is Allen? Bell will be 28 next year (to start the year), Hill is older but he is a backup. Bell was our best secondary presence last year. Yes Wil Allen is 28 going on 29 but he is still young (unless you feel 30 isnt old for a QB then too?)

I never said we run it 100% of the time we run a hybrid defense 80/20 last year (dont agree with the number look up the herald blog archieve he breaks it down). I have never said we run the 100% 3-4 but the primary is the 3-4 system (2 years ago it was 60/40 because of lack of personel). Now if we slide out that it is different.

How many games did Daniels start? How many did JA start? The starters most of the year were Bell, Hill, W Allen and Goodman, all 28.

Daniels was hurt but once healthy he would of been the starter on the outside. I still believe that JA has the talent to be a good player in this league, is that so hard to consider I have that for an opinion?

Here is a link for another that sharesmy opinion on Daniels.
                                http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=172225

Give me a link saying we run a 3-4 80% of the time. That is crap. JT has his hand in the ground more than 20% of the time.

I told you where to go look, feel free to.

You claim to know Mueller's draft philosophies. You are either one, making it up, or two read it somewhere else and are just copying it. You don't have the knowledge to know about every prospect from every draft Mueller has done. You say he takes BPA but you provide no links, no examples.

I never said I know every prospect, I dont think you do either or even scott does. I do watch alot of college football and there are guys I feel more, it is my opinion that I think certain guys are worth more then others. I am sure you have different opinions (seemingly wont even consider others).

Scott says Hall isn't a top 10 pick but is a top 15 guy and can be a top 10 guy based on a team reaching. He says he considers him to our pick. He also says he doesn't like Brown at LT and feels it is a reach. He says the same exact thing about both players. Scott has Hall above Brown on his big board.

Yet he is giving him to us above Leon Hall. I do not feel Leon Hall is the best cornerback or even second best cornerback in thisdraft. I think Revis is a better cornerback then him by a good degree of potential for the future. Could I be wrong? Yes. But, that is my opinion and my choice to have that opinion. I think Levi Brown would be an alright pick if we traded back. I dont get why you need to be a jerk about it. Does it hurt your ego that someone might disagree? I dont care if I am right or wrong in the end, I just want what is best for miami. I want them to have a good draft in the longrun. I bit the bullet when I was wrong on Vince Young last year ( I though he would flop and was completely wrong to a degree).

And as far as draft boards, you don't have a draft board, you eat up everything you here Mayock and Kiper say. I wonder why you started sucking up Brown the same day Mayock said he was a top 15 pick, and not a second sooner. And then when he continually got beat on speed rushes you still think he an handle them, even though Spencer beat him everything single time. You don't know jack about the draft.

I do not read insider on ESPN, I do not follow Kiper or Mayock. I really dont care of them, if you wish to look it up on other boards I will link you tothem where I have been saying for 3-4 YEARS now we need a left tackle on this team. I believe LT along with a good Healthy QB are the biggest things that have held back this team since 2000 onwards.

I respect people that form their own opinions and actually provide evidence to their opinion. It has nothing to do with the fact that we disagree. I disagree with PL on plenty of things and he is my favorite poster. I disagree with Toonster on a lot of things but I respect him more than any poster on here because he actually forms his own opinion and knows what he is talking about.
                                I form my own opinions, I agree or disagree with posters based on what I have seen and what I have read and learned from over my time watching and even playing football. More then that I actually respect others as people on this board and try to treat them like human beings. I dont try to get off calling them frauds, fakes, insulting them and calling them liars that make up their choices based off of others like kiper or maylock when I know nothing about them outside of their posting. I dont need to get an ego trip like that.

You owe me an apology dude for the statement that started this all. I have been till this post nothing but curteous to you since Icame to this forum over a year ago. If you wish to disagree with people feel free to but be polite and dont be a jerk. That should be a motto for everyone on here, heck we are all dolphin fans and all want what is best for our boys. We might disagree on how to get there but in the end we want to see the team we route for end up with a super bowl ring again.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information