No announcement yet.

Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson I never really saw as an option. Adams is definitely still an option. Branch is ehh.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by BehrenMan007
      so now we would pass on guys like adams, anderson, and branch?
      Adams is most likely still the number 3 guy on our draft board right behind thomas and CJ of course.

It does remove most likely any DLineman in the 1st round (OLB still needed for the 3-4 OE rush backer to play opposite of JT). Since there is no 1st round NT really. Now if Tank Tyler falls to the 2nd round he would be an option for a Dlineman.

Moss, Adams, spencer, moses, woodley (not saying all 1st rounders) are some of the guys I would expect unless we land a OLB in FA that can replace spriggan.

I would love to trade back and get moss if he has a good pro-day like some folks are expecting.

Also Cameron today and Jimmy Johnson yesterday both said that is a good QB prospect is on the board at 9 they would be interested.

Take that for whatever, personally I wanna fix that Oline more then anything, trade back and get us some more picks for the deepness of this draft.

Comment

• Would' ya'll pass on Bowe if he fell to you in round 2?

Comment

• Where did you see Cameron saying something about a QB at 9? I saw him on NFL network and he said he was impressed with how Culpepper was working but there will be competition for the QB spot. Didn't mention anything about the draft though.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
            Where did you see Cameron saying something about a QB at 9? I saw him on NFL network and he said he was impressed with how Culpepper was working but there will be competition for the QB spot. Didn't mention anything about the draft though.
            He was on Hank's show today

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59
              Would' ya'll pass on Bowe if he fell to you in round 2?
              doubt it, depends on his combine honestly and what else is on the board and what happens in FA

Comment

• There is no way Bowe lasts to our second round pick. Jarret maybe, Rice maybe, maybe even Meachem, but Bowe is a first rounder all the way.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

There is no way Bowe lasts to our second round pick. Jarret maybe, Rice maybe, maybe even Meachem, but Bowe is a first rounder all the way.
                  Jarret could fall to the second round? I know if he has a slow 40 and a mediocre combine he could fall to the end of round 1, but to round 2?
                  Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

• no chance jarrett makes it to round 2

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

• Originally posted by BehrenMan007
                      no chance jarrett makes it to round 2
                      i think its possible, especially since he inst expected to run at the combine now so if he runs a 4.6+ at his pro day he could fall drastically. although if the raiders dont draft CJ with the first pick i bet kiffin would gobble jarrett up.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jarrett is going to be the slowest of the top tier WRs. It's much more likely Sidney Rice falls, but Jarrett has a better chance than Bowe.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Jarrett isn't really worth a top 5 pick (if he ran in the 4.4s he might skyrocket, but I doubt that happens) and that would probably be a reach of mystifying proportions. He won't slide to round two though, there is no way Ginn, Bowe, and Meachem all leap frog him.
                          Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

• Anthony Spencer, #9 overall. 4.4/4.5 forty. Just wait.

I'm talking to Toonster and he said there is a chance Levi Brown goes before Joe Thomas and Gaines Adams dropping a bit, with the chance both fall to us. Time will tell though.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Anthony Spencer, #9 overall. 4.4/4.5 forty. Just wait.

I'm talking to Toonster and he said there is a chance Levi Brown goes before Joe Thomas and Gaines Adams dropping a bit, with the chance both fall to us. Time will tell though.
                              I read elsewhere that Levi brown was intereviewed 1st by miami before anyone else. Not sure if it is true or not but supposedly he looked well today.

I would love for Thomas or Adams to fall to us, both are my 2nd and 3rd prospects on my miami board just behind CJ of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finsfan79
                                Originally posted by draftguru151
                                Anthony Spencer, #9 overall. 4.4/4.5 forty. Just wait.

I read elsewhere that Levi brown was intereviewed 1st by miami before anyone else. Not sure if it is true or not but supposedly he looked well today.

I would love for Thomas or Adams to fall to us, both are my 2nd and 3rd prospects on my miami board just behind CJ of course.
                                Thomas won't fall to us. If the Cards have him there at the 5th pick, there is no way they will let him go.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information