X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ace
    Originally posted by Finsfan79
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Anthony Spencer, #9 overall. 4.4/4.5 forty. Just wait.

I'm talking to Toonster and he said there is a chance Levi Brown goes before Joe Thomas and Gaines Adams dropping a bit, with the chance both fall to us. Time will tell though.
    I read elsewhere that Levi brown was intereviewed 1st by miami before anyone else. Not sure if it is true or not but supposedly he looked well today.

I would love for Thomas or Adams to fall to us, both are my 2nd and 3rd prospects on my miami board just behind CJ of course.
    Thomas won't fall to us. If the Cards have him there at the 5th pick, there is no way they will let him go.
    Agreed with that but still if Levi Brown is considered a top 10 type of pick that just means someone else will fall. Whenever someone falls it ia good thing after all, it means a better chance of another big talent (branch, quinn, adams, etc etc) falling and making out pick more valuable for trade or just to take a top flight player.

:)

something like this perhaps happens:
    Oak Russell
    Det Brown
    Cle Quinn
    TB Okoye
    Ari Thomas
    Wsh Anderson
    Minn CJ
    Hou Branch
    Miami - Adams

Just a quickie off the top of my head of never know stuff. But my point is the more "top caliber" prospects, the better for us.

Comment

• Brown might go before Thomas. Thomas is falling like a rock right now. If he struggles in workouts it is definitely a possibility. Short arms, didn't look real great today. I don't agree with it at all, but his flaws are getting a lot of attention right now.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Anthony Spencer will be the Dolphins 1st rounder one way or another

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Branch is looking like a mid first rounder as of now as well, came in at a soft 340.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by etk
            Anthony Spencer will be the Dolphins 1st rounder one way or another
            I'd love it. I've been hyping him up since October/November, now everyone else can be on the bandwagon too.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• I think Jarvis Moss will rise as much as Spencer will (havent seen/heard his numbers today at work unfortunately yet) but I still think he will be a riser off of his potential for big game plays.

There is alot of nice DE/OLB for our system in this draft so not sure about spencer in the 1st round. (not saying he wont be worth a 1st, just saying there is alot of depth in the draft at that position so never know really).

But I would take Gaines Adams over him right now though even though I do like Spencer's abilities and all.

Comment

• It seems Adams will have a very lackluster workout, and Spencer has the chance to jump above him. Spencer dominated during the season, completely took over the ND game, and did very well against Joe Thomas. Toon said if he does run a 4.4 #2 overall isn't out of the question. I agree depth at DE/OLB is there, but getting an elite guy is important at #9.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
                  It seems Adams will have a very lackluster workout, and Spencer has the chance to jump above him. Spencer dominated during the season, completely took over the ND game, and did very well against Joe Thomas. Toon said if he does run a 4.4 #2 overall isn't out of the question. I agree depth at DE/OLB is there, but getting an elite guy is important at #9.
                  I thought he was good this year but I felt Adams was very very impressive this year (sack streak and all and playing in a good ACC). If spencer jumps that far, it is pretty crazy but interesting to see. I dont know though I still am more on the adams bandwagon..

I do agree it is important to get an elite guy at number 9. Hey if spencer gets into a 1-8 pick and Brown too that just means a better chance of another guy falling to us :) More value for us still which I am always happy to see.

Comment

• Levi Brown ran a 5.39, aka crap.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• That's terrible. I can see if it was around the 5 range, but 5.39?

That's going to hurt his stock a bit...
                      Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

• I got Gaines Adams in the first round of the forum mock. That was perfect how he fell into our lap. I'll be looking at WR, OL, and CB in round 2. Maybe DT.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• ot- ugoh, staley
                          cb- hughes, houston
                          wr- bowe, meachem

just some possibilities in rd 2

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

• One more pick and Sidney Rice is ours.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Wow Gaines Adams and Sidney Rice on day 1. Hopefully the third rounder goes well too.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Haha, yeah, I saw that. That's a fantastic first two rounds. I don't know who's still left (since I can't seem to locate a whole list) but Gaines is definitely a great value at 9 and Rice is just a good player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information