Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151
    Wow Gaines Adams and Sidney Rice on day 1. Hopefully the third rounder goes well too.
    nice picks so far. Now we gotta get some OL in the draft.

Comment

• Yea I considered Ugoh this round but I don't really like him at LT, and Rice was too much to pass up. Unless Doug Free falls to the 4th round (or maybe Marten), I probably won't take a LT, but more likely an OG. I want to address CB or DT in round 3, then OL in 4. Hopefully I can get a 4 for Booker.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• So far in the draft that I'm in, I took Levi Brown with the 9th pick and Anthony Spencer with the 40th pick. Was going having a CB in the 2nd, but the one's that I wanted was all gone. So you all like?

Comment

• Levi Brown's stock is going down the crapper, but it wasn't such a bad pick then.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
            Also, a guy to keep an eye on Robert Meachem. Rumored to run in the 4.3s. His stock could soar at the combine. Great all around receiver and can get vertical very well.
            Just ran a 4.36.

Also Jarrett isn't running, rumored to run in the 4.7s. So much for him not falling. :roll:

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• nice draft dude if we got those 2 I would be very happy (rice and adams).

Definitely interesting over Mechem, I wonder how high he will rise. I hope not higher then 15th range perhaps we can drop back and snag him. but then again if he can become a top 10 pick it might be good to make adams or branch fall into our laps.

Comment

• Meachem looks like a potential Pro Bowler and Calvin looks out of this world. But we have needs to fill and we are in a rebuilding mode somewhat so I still believe we should start with out offensive line.
                Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

• There is no value at OT in the first. Maybe in the second or third. I really like James Marten if he is there in round 3, which I don't think he will be. I'd like to pick up an OG if we don't sign one.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    There is no value at OT in the first. Maybe in the second or third. I really like James Marten if he is there in round 3, which I don't think he will be. I'd like to pick up an OG if we don't sign one.
                    Friggin Levi Brown had to run a 5.36

Comment

• I wonder who said he wasn't athletic enough to play LT.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        I wonder who said he wasn't athletic enough to play LT.
                        *sigh*

Okay you were right

I was just blind to wanting to solidfy our line...

Comment

• Carriker didn't run as well as well as people thought, but he did do decent.

Comment

• Carriker had a pretty good combine, but he was never really an option IMO, he is pretty much the same as Matt Roth.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by I'mAHustler View Post
                              *sigh*

Okay you were right

I was just blind to wanting to solidfy our line...
                              He did look good in all of the other drills besides the 40 and a 40 isnt the biggest thing in the world for a Olineman honestly. But If we went for him I think we need to trade back still. I still think he can play LT, his movement was fine just his dash was off.

Comment

• Apparently the Cheifs have been shopping Trent Green around...

This was reported by Ben Maller today...

The Dolphins would have interest in acquiring Kansas City's Trent Green if placed on the trading block by the Chiefs, a source said at the NFL Scouting Combine.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information