• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace
    Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Originally posted by Ace
    My top 3 in no order.

Cam Cameron
    Ken Whisenhunt
    Ron Rivera- but it will cost us with him since he runs the cover 2. I really like our defense now and I would hate to see it go. That was one thing that Saban actually did right for us.
    Well Capers goes then. If he don't get it -- he is gone.
    Say's who? No where did it state that Capers said that he would likely bolt if he didn't get hired. It will all depend on who we hire. IMO, he stays if we bring in a offensive coach.
    We shall see. Capers seems to want a job on teams with unstable HC situations. Cowboys, Giants come to mind as needing DCs with shaky HC situations.

Comment

Why do you say that?

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
        I don't think you want Mike Martz. He ruined Kurt Warner, and almost did the same to Bulger. He also killed Kitna. Notice wherever he is, large sack numbers follow. After seeing Culpepper this year, I wouldn't want that, I'm with DG.
        At the same time, where would Kurt Warner and Marc Bulger without Martz?

Comment

JT is coming back. Thank God.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

I was just wondering how confident are you guys in Rod Wright, Kevin vickerson, Fred Evans and Manny Wright (if he comes back) .

Do you think that the dolphins should draft a DT in the 1st?

Comment

If we can get Alan Branch I would love to get him. Other than that I don't really want a OT.

Manny Wright is crazy and I don't think Vickerson will be anything, but Fred Evans looks like he can be a great NT and I still have hope in Rod Wright.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by BehrenMan007
                My First Fins Mock of '07:

1) Dwayne Jarrett WR USC
                http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key&#91;na...tomback.chain]
                Hopefully our new coach will have a big offensive scheme. Booker has been solid as a #2 WR, but he is getting older and Hagan has ben on and off with his catches. Chambers has been disappearing as of late, so the new coach brings in a stud WR.

2) Marcus McCauley CB Fresno State
                http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key&#91;na...tomback.chain]The shaky secondary started off poor, but improved from week to week. With many journeymen in the secondary and another young corner needed McCauley falls to early 2nd and is the pick.

3) Tony Ugoh OT Arkansas
                Our former coach didn't really do anything to address our O-line problems. Ugoh and a few more FA's should fix it.

4) Tim Crowder DE Texas
                Our D-line is obviously aging and we have a decent young core of DTs with Vickerson, Evans, and "The Wright Brothers." Matt Roth has been a pleasant surprise at DE and Crowder should add some more depth (plus add another crowder on defense)

6) Jordan Palmer QB UTEP
                This is just an insurance policy at QB. Lemon has showed to be a decent backup and Palmer is the young product.

7) Brandon Pace K Virginia Tech
                Although it looked like Olindo salvaged his job for 2007 when he went 5-5 in the season finale, at around week 12, Olindo had the worst FG % in the NFL. Pace will be the cheaper option.
                i dont think McCauley, Ugoh, Crowder, or palmer will be available at those picks. McCauley has 1st round potential, Ugoh has had a great senior year and is likely to be a 2nd rounder at worst, crowder also had a great year and should be a third rounder at worst and palmer will get drafted higher solely because hes carsons brother.

this would be a great draft but i cant see it happening.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I am basing my First round pick on my belief that McCauley is better than Leon Hall and Alan Branch won't be there when we pick . and i think staley can be an very good LT and i'm hoping he'll be there in the third.

1. Marcus McCauley CB Fresno State
                  Has prototypical size Timed speed is outstanding Athletic and quick with fluid hips and a great burst Physical and aggressive A playmaker with pretty good ball skills.

2. Jarvis Moss DE/OLB Florida
                  I think he'll come out after the Bcs championship bowl. Could be a perfect complement to Jason Taylor on his other side.

3. Joe Staley OT Central Michigan
                  Moves well in open space and can get to the second leve Shows the ability to change direction and adjust on the fly Good intangibles with a motor that is always running Smart player who picks things up quickly and has shown consistent improvement.

4. Paul Soliai DT Utah
                  Absolutely Massive DT

6. Kasey Studdard OG TExas

7. Jared Zabransky QB Boise State
                  A good developmental qb.

Comment

i really like the first 3. i just hope we address the WR in the thin FAs if we dont draft one

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

• The only reason i didn't have them drafting a Wr is due to the fact that the dolphins already have:

Chris Chambers - Who they won't give up on yet, even though i wish they would

Marty Booker - Solid #2 until

Wes Welker - Great #3 reciever

Derek Hagan - Invested a 3rd pick on him

Fred Gibson

Marcus Vick

Signing Charles Rogers is another option

Comment

• Hopefully the new coach rids us of dead weight.

coughchrischamberscough
                        Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by I'mAHustler
                          Hopefully the new coach rids us of dead weight.

coughchrischamberscough
                          Chambers and McMichael

Comment

• if brohm comes out I want him in the 1st round. I would really like a big time guard in the 2nd round to replace the over-rated Jeno James. Or Gaither if he is sittingg there his size scream houck all over him.

I would love jarrett and have chambers as a number 2 ( he is getting paid as a number 1 though). Booker most likely is gone becauseof the cap. I am curious if welker returns since he is a FA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finsfan79
                              if brohm comes out I want him in the 1st round. I would really like a big time guard in the 2nd round to replace the over-rated Jeno James. Or Gaither if he is sittingg there his size scream houck all over him.

I would love jarrett and have chambers as a number 2 ( he is getting paid as a number 1 though). Booker most likely is gone becauseof the cap. I am curious if welker returns since he is a FA.
                              I really think Brohm will come out now. B/c his Bobby petrino signed with the falcons.

Comment

• These are the guys the dolphins should get rid of in the offseason if possible:

Chris Chambers - $7.3 Million

Randy McMichael - $5.4 Million

Jeno James - $4 Million

Seth McKinney - $4 Million

LJ Shelton - $3.2 Million

Kevin Carter - $6.48 Million

Dan Wilkinson - $2.2 Million

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information