No announcement yet.

Miami Dolphins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice article. i knew i read something about manny but i couldnt find the article again. i agree with most of the stuff his dad said and i really hope manny gets a second chance. i think of all the DTs we have, he has the most potential.

and carter played DT full-time in his last year with tennessee. he is big enough to switch between DT in 4-3 and DE in 3-4.

i cant see big daddy being here next year as his cap number goes up significantly.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Do you think the dolphins could get anything for Chambers and McMichael if they tried to trade them?

Comment

• obviously they can get something.....
        i think the highest we can get for chambers would be a 2nd and micmichael a 4th maybe a 3rd rounder

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

• ive been readin this message board for over a year and as hard as its been ive never made an account to respond to some of the ignorant things said on here.
          1. chris chambers...everyone loves him till this year he has a down year in numbers....u ppl say to trade him release him or whatever...forget the fact that we had an injured quarterback to start the season who was scared to death in the pocket and was gettin rid of the ball to quick to avoid gettin hit...then we have JH...his streghth as a qb is a quick release and pretty good accuracy on short intermediate passes...this is why MB has good numbers becuz thats the routes he runs....CC is a deep threat...thats what he does and is good at...i think his rookin year or second year he led the league in ypc....so that fact that we had 2 guys throwin this year that were gettin rid of the ball quick had a huge effect on what he was able to do...i seen one post on the last thread where a guy said CC just wasnt gettin open..now unless he has game film from the team or attends everygame and only watches CC then there is no way to tell by watchin the games on tv rather or not he is open on a play to play basis cuz u cant see the whole field....another reason he hasnt had the year we have gotten used to is the switch in OC...last year SL was a guy that like to throw the ball downfield..and now he is gone...CC does drop some easy passes sometime but thats not a reason to bash him like ppl do on here...i really was gonna talk about a couple more things the erked me but they will have to wait cuz i dont feel like typin anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
            Did anyone else see the Jets losing yesterday? I hate the Pats too but losing the Jets lose is always great.
            What makes it even great is that many people predicted to have the Dolphins go to the Superbowl and they didn't even make the playoffs. On top of that, they signed Culpepper insted of signing Brees and got swept by the Jets this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehrenMan007
              obviously they can get something.....
              i think the highest we can get for chambers would be a 2nd and micmichael a 4th maybe a 3rd rounder
              I'm sorry i didn't write the question out properly. my bad

Comment

• why would want to get rid of mcmichael?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown
                  Originally posted by draftguru151
                  Did anyone else see the Jets losing yesterday? I hate the Pats too but losing the Jets lose is always great.
                  What makes it even great is that many people predicted to have the Dolphins go to the Superbowl and they didn't even make the playoffs. On top of that, they signed Culpepper insted of signing Brees and got swept by the Jets this season.
                  Someone's still mad about getting knocked out of the playoffs.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by reese
                    ive been readin this message board for over a year and as hard as its been ive never made an account to respond to some of the ignorant things said on here.
                    1. chris chambers...everyone loves him till this year he has a down year in numbers....u ppl say to trade him release him or whatever...forget the fact that we had an injured quarterback to start the season who was scared to death in the pocket and was gettin rid of the ball to quick to avoid gettin hit...then we have JH...his streghth as a qb is a quick release and pretty good accuracy on short intermediate passes...this is why MB has good numbers becuz thats the routes he runs....CC is a deep threat...thats what he does and is good at...i think his rookin year or second year he led the league in ypc....so that fact that we had 2 guys throwin this year that were gettin rid of the ball quick had a huge effect on what he was able to do...i seen one post on the last thread where a guy said CC just wasnt gettin open..now unless he has game film from the team or attends everygame and only watches CC then there is no way to tell by watchin the games on tv rather or not he is open on a play to play basis cuz u cant see the whole field....another reason he hasnt had the year we have gotten used to is the switch in OC...last year SL was a guy that like to throw the ball downfield..and now he is gone...CC does drop some easy passes sometime but thats not a reason to bash him like ppl do on here...i really was gonna talk about a couple more things the erked me but they will have to wait cuz i dont feel like typin anymore
                    I have a new best friend. One question. Do you think we need a QB?

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• no we dont need a QB..u dont go out and get a guy like DC..and scratch that idea after a few games where he played hurt...he was an elite QB for a few years..guys like that dont forget how to play...i say another offseason learnin the system and gettin comfortable with our wideouts and he will be fine....some OL help will go a long way to help him too cuz early in the season when he was playin they were absolutly terrible...and mcmichael was top 10 in catches and yards for TEs this year..what more do we want from him?

Comment

why would want to get rid of mcmichael?
                        I just don't like him, he has potential. but personally i think he is overpaid and overrated.

Also i don't hate Chris Chambers, it's just that this year he completely disappeared from the pro bowler he was last year. He has concentration lapses, and he suffered too many drops even in 2005, his best season to date. And he is a bit expensive for the production he puts out and the horrible drops he has.

Comment

• he is paid as a top 10 tight end which is exactly what he is...u say CC struggles against cover 2 corners..which basically means ur sayin he doesnt get off the jam well because since most his routes are more or less deeper 1s, the only place he encounters a physical cover 2 corner is on the line...and on that note ive never noticed him havin trouble gettin off the line..not sayin he doesnt im just sayin ive never noticed

Comment

no we dont need a QB..u dont go out and get a guy like DC..and scratch that idea after a few games where he played hurt...he was an elite QB for a few years..guys like that dont forget how to play...i say another offseason learnin the system and gettin comfortable with our wideouts and he will be fine....some OL help will go a long way to help him too cuz early in the season when he was playin they were absolutly terrible...and mcmichael was top 10 in catches and yards for TEs this year..what more do we want from him?
                            You are official my favorite dolfan on here.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
                              Originally posted by reese
                              no we dont need a QB..u dont go out and get a guy like DC..and scratch that idea after a few games where he played hurt...he was an elite QB for a few years..guys like that dont forget how to play...i say another offseason learnin the system and gettin comfortable with our wideouts and he will be fine....some OL help will go a long way to help him too cuz early in the season when he was playin they were absolutly terrible...and mcmichael was top 10 in catches and yards for TEs this year..what more do we want from him?
                              You are official my favorite dolfan on here.

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information