Robert Ferguson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Ferguson

jus read that you guys signed him...is he supposed to land a starting spot immediately or what?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Childress Feels good about Williamson And Bobby Wade so i don't think he will be starting but you never know. Personally i hope he gets cut like what happened with todd pinkston Last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
      Childress Feels good about Williamson And Bobby Wade so i don't think he will be starting but you never know. Personally i hope he gets cut like what happened with todd pinkston Last year.
      Same thoughts here. I really wouldn't want him taking away any reps from guys such as Rice, Allison or Williamson.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

He will replace Troy Williamson, if he hasn't already. Then, ideally, Sidney Rice will develop into a starter, and we can roll with Ferguson and Rice with Wade in the slot.
        "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
        4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Ferguson shouldnt be on a team, i hate to say but darius ruined his career

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            Most Vikings players shouldnt be on a team, i hate to say but darius ruined his career
            I definitely agree.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information