Vikings vs. Falcons Week 1 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings vs. Falcons Week 1 Discussion

I'm anxious to see how our offense plays in against Atlanta.

Yeah is it going to be Bobby wade vs Dhall?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
      Yeah is it going to be Bobby wade vs Dhall?
      Wade will make D-Hall his biotch. :)

Comment

hopefully we see a good pass rush from edwards

Comment

Grady Jackson is listed as questionable and didn't practice. He improved the Falcons' run defense by a whole 1 YPC against when he came in from '05 (4.7) to '06 (3.7). If he doesn't play I think the Vikings win.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            Grady Jackson is listed as questionable and didn't practice. He improved the Falcons' run defense by a whole 1 YPC against when he came in from '05 (4.7) to '06 (3.7). If he doesn't play I think the Vikings win.
            Not to mention Peter King picked the Falcons as his gutsy upset selection, so we pretty much have it in the bag.

Comment

If Grady is out, that's a huge blow. You guys could just run it up the middle all day. I do expect Abe and Anderson to destroy Jackson though.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                If Grady is out, that's a huge blow. You guys could just run it up the middle all day. I do expect Abe and Anderson to destroy Jackson though.
                If Grady is out, we're just going to pound the ball up the middle, non-stop for the whole entire game

Comment

Yep...you may as well bury us now if we don't have gravy...it's going to be a BIG problem...but I'm interested to see what Montavious can do...doesn't he weigh 380 too? Maybe he can clog it up, the reason he hasn't stuck yet has been work ethic, maybe he can get it up for one game...I dunno though. But if we get in a shootout I much prefer BP's scheme against the Viking's secondary. I think we'll be able to put up points, we just are going to have to get some turnovers if Grady isn't in there.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                    As long as Major Dad (aka Brad Childress) is our head coach, we're just going to pound the ball up the middle, non-stop for the whole entire game
                    Fixed it for ya.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I'm pretty excited for this. I really don't know who is going to win.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        so Rod Coleman and Grady Jackson could both be out of the game... wow thats a big blow

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Whoever is going against Ryan Cook will have a good chance at doing that but i wouldn't assume the same for whomever goes against Bryant McKennie

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                            Whoever is going against Ryan Cook will have a good chance at doing that but i wouldn't assume the same for whomever goes against Bryant McKennie
                            I still can't believe we didn't address the right side of our offensive line in the offseason.

Comment

yea well cook still has potential and actually played ok this pre-season other than the one game where drew 2 flags... i just can't remember is Jammal Anderson will be on starting on the Right or left side. I hope Ryan cook isn't going up against John Abraham than he is doomed

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information