No announcement yet.

Dog-Molesters at Vikings Week 4 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, 3rd and short, you must throw the ball.

bastards

Comment

10-6 at halftime. We're not out of this yet.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        10-6 at halftime. We're not out of this yet.
        well, we're sure as hell out of it now.

Comment

I wasn't even watching when Rice caught the TD.

Comment

I wasn't even watching when Rice caught the TD.
            It was very Randy Moss Like. It was a Jump Ball and Rice just grabbed it like Moss would. I dont know it seemed like we struggled and they struggled as well. We really need to do something about this offense problem. Its Pathetic looking except for Peterson/Wade/Rice. Thank God We have a Bye week this week. Um...We need a qb change after this year no matter what. We need to draft a QB and Also bring a reliable Back up QB to help us out like a Pennington or Someone Else. I like our WR's at the moment but I think we should bring someone else in and take Troy Out.

I guess we did better than expected. Atleast we saw what Sidney Rice could do and Peterson again had a great game. Its just to bad that We dont have a Stable QB to help us win and march down the field.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

That Sidney Rice Touchdown was absolutly Beautiful... he made a lot of clutch Catches down the stretch, dare i say this was Rice's Breakout game....

I still think you guys are rushing your judgement on Tarvaris the man atleast deserves the rest of this season to make his case... but i know one thing after seeing Holcomb miss another open WR this week im not liking him as our starter at all.

Comment

No matter who we start at QB, we are screwed. I'm not going to forget how bad Tarvaris Jackson is just because he hasn't played in two weeks.

Comment

No matter who we start at QB, we are screwed. I'm not going to forget how bad Tarvaris Jackson is just because he hasn't played in two weeks.
                  Actually I'd say we're screwed because they refuse to put the ball into the hands of our best player the man was averaging like 9.3 ypc and they gave him the rock what like 12 times? only about twice in the second half its f'n pathetic
                  Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 09-30-2007, 07:16 PM.

Comment

You know you didn't play the Falcons? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                      You know you didn't play the Falcons? Right?
                      Excuse moi?

Comment

Excuse moi?
                        Well, I think Dog-Molesters is a much fitting name for the Falcons...

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                          Well, I think Dog-Molesters is a much fitting name for the Falcons...
                          Oh, I see..... :)

Comment

I hate to keep bring this up. But the play calling once again has made me sick. Its pathetic. What was AD's average today? 9 some yards a carry? But on every 3rd and short we throw the ball? WTF??

Comment

do you know if Childress has taken over playcalling again? If so that would explain why its so f'd up... Whomever is calling the plays is over-thinking it and trying to "out smart" the other team too much on situations like that we need to line em up and impose our will on them and move the chains with AD who the hell cares if the other team knows it's coming let them they still won't stop it 85% time

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information