Dog-Molesters at Vikings Week 4 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog-Molesters at Vikings Week 4 Discussion

All right guys, what do you think? Do we have a chance at all? I really don't think so, no matter who we start at QB. I see the game ending 24-10, with our TD being a defenisive TD.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

im a loyal vikes fan but 17-10 packers in a defensive battle....favre gets his record but our td comes off a pick six

Comment

lol nice title... well for the past few days its been looking bleak but now everything is pointing to both Tony Richardson and Chester being back on sunday which is actually a very big deal. We have been sorely missing Tony Richardson for his Pass Blocking/recieving skills. Also i think childress has been trying to protect Adrian by not really giving him the load like he should i'm hoping with Chester back Childress lives up to his word on using the 2 equally and we see them both get 15-20 carries each game. And i would like to see how he uses both of them in the backfeild at the same time. This is definatly a winnable game. But to do so we need to control the clock and keep The ball out of Favre's hand we can't let him throw it on us 50-60 times or its inevtiable that he will a good day. This is definatly a must win and in the end they will lead us most of the game but we should be able to pull through and get the Victory by an 4th quater big run by Adrian Peterson Vikings 17 Butt Packers 13 With one Touchdown Coming from a Pick 6 by Winfield.

Comment

A taste of what our Uni's will look like this sunday in honor of the great Chuck Foreman

Comment

i like those old ones.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Yea i do too other than the pants i like the newer version of those better....

I found this interesting...

The city of Minneapolis will close several streets near the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome as a security measure for the Minnesota Vikings-Green Bay Packers game Sunday.

Starting at 10 a.m., the following streets will be closed:

? Fifth Street, from 11th Avenue to Park Avenue

? Chicago Avenue, from Third Street to Sixth Street

? Fourth Street, from Park Avenue to Interstate 35W

? Norm McGrew Place, from Third Street to Fourth Street

Roads will reopen about an hour after the game, around 4 p.m.
            http://www.twincities.com/allheadlines/ci_7027632

Comment

Those unis are quite the sexiness.

Comment

I do like how they used Bobby Wade. He was a big pick up for us and we might have disagreed with it back when he signed but he has showed great leadership for our Young WR Core. Now we just need a Big Time Number 1 receiver and a QB and we would have a good chance at winning.

Comment

They Shoulda used the Beast himself Adrian Peterson or perhaps our future big time #1 Sidney Rice

Comment

ah we are just bound and determind to lose this game.

Comment

This is a terrible game.

Comment

I hate how we always throw the ball at 3rd and 1, 3rd and short. Its going to bite us in the ass.

Comment

I still want to know who was on Greg Jennings for that TD pass.

Comment

Wasnt it Winfield? He is on the Left.

Holcomb has screwed us over from the git go. He had sidney rice wide open for a td and over thrown. But Sidney Is killing Bush,

Comment

I notice big gains when we run AD on the left side. You would think they would do that more. bwa ha ha!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information