Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability of Brady Quinn

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...eff&id=3190151

This article tells about the emergence of Derek Andersen and the availability of Brady Quinn
    Now heres the question...If given the opportunity would you make the trade for Quinn next year if Andersen has another solid/spectacular year, Jackson has a sub par year and the Browns want to move him in a trade?

Thoughts?

interesting, but i just see them sticking with Quinn....

QB's are tough, everyone hates jackson, but he showed some signs at times and we all knew that he'd be a project, so would it be worth giving up on jackson and trading away a ton of picks to get Quinn who he himself is a huge question mark and might need another year to develop himself?

Comment

yea they will most likely stick with Quinn as their Franchise QB
      maybe you guys can get Derek Anderson or sumtin
      Tavaris Jackson didnt look too good in the games i watched
      he has an awkward release...

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

If we didnt take him with the 7th pick. Why trade for him now?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

If Tarvaris Jackson has a absolutly horrible 2008 Season and the Browns are content with Derek Anderson, than yes i wouldn't mind making a run at Quinn.

Comment

I think if T. Jack does bad in September, look for Vikes to make a move for Brady before trade deadline. I don't think they want to go through who where his back ups, Brooks and ...

Comment

Eh, not really a fan of Brady Quinn. Plus, if they trade for him he's essentially a rookie again since he'd have to learn a new system. Minnesota made their bed with Jackson, not they've got to lie in it for better or for worse.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                If we didnt take him with the 7th pick. Why trade for him now?
                because adrian peterson was there...why would we take a qb

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                  because adrian peterson was there...why would we take a qb
                  Thats my point. We had the chance to draft him but we passed him, so we arent going to have a change of heart in 1 year after seeing him play only 1 drive in the regular season.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                    Thats my point. We had the chance to draft him but we passed him, so we arent going to have a change of heart in 1 year after seeing him play only 1 drive in the regular season.
                    I don't think we passed on him because he wasn't any good. I think it was because AD was a better prospect. I don't think we should go after Quinn simply because we would be starting over again.
                    Why can't Chris Doleman be immortal? That's all I want.

Comment

Quinn as a rookie was further along then Jackson is now....at least he doesnt have high school level mechanics.

Comment

I agree Jackson shows flashes but we need a guy that can manage the game. Jackson totally screwed AD up. Hint to jackson when there are 10 guys in the box pass the ball to anyone but williamson. PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
                          Hint to jackson when there are 10 guys in the box pass the ball to anyone but williamson. PLEASE
                          Don't be a ******* idiot. If he's open, pass it to him.
                          Originally posted by 7-11
                          Originally posted by Renji
                          Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                          But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Come on T. Jax is just playing everyone now, i bet he is like see if i am super ****** at first, and then become amazing(which he is), then I get a lot of incentives and awards.

Comment

Well if he chooses williamson it will be another incomplete pass.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information