Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Vikings take DeSean Jackson or Reggie Smith?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the Vikings take DeSean Jackson or Reggie Smith?

I'm looking at this situation and I can't settle it. I said Jackson by A HAIR because Tarvaris Jackson, Adrian Peterson, and Sidney Rice with this guy would be explosive.

Maybe. This is an odd question. Would Kansas City take Jake Long or Sedrick Ellis.

Take it to the team forums, they might help you more there.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I think we would take Reggie Smith, but I like both of them.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Maybe. This is an odd question. Would Kansas City take Jake Long or Sedrick Ellis.

Take it to the team forums, they might help you more there.
        I'd say Long because the Cheifs line is HORRIBLE. They need to protect Croyle and Johnson.

Comment

Yeah i would say Smith for the Vikes. Need some secondary help. But They need to establish a push rush too
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Reggie Smith, sharper getting old and they already need help in the secondary. Sidney Rice showed this year he can be good, see if vikings can get lucky having a WR fall to them in the 2nd round.

Comment

im a pretty big vikes fan.. and im one of the many that questions tarvaris jackson's chance to become a good player.. they need WR and DE help baadd, but i dont think i would be any happier if they could get joe flacco in the 2nd round

Comment

I dont see them taking either in draft truthfully. I think Childress has shown in the past he will take the best overall player in the first round. But I honestly dont see them addressing wide out again with a young player I think they will address it in F/A. I could see them pursing a de in free agency but saftys are a dime a dozen in free agency I could see them even maybe moving Winfield to safty if they had too

Comment

this year's WR depth is pretty deep. they can get someone later. but the safety depth is pretty weak so they'll go with smith or phillips IMO.

Comment

yes they would

and I don't see Phillips getting past the Broncos (at least I hope so)

Comment

Well if phillps were there Im pretty sure he would constitute the best available player

Comment

Reggie Smith. The Vikings are a weird team in that they have many minor needs and question marks but no glaring holes to draft. Teams like that piss me off in mock drafts.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Uhm no glaring needs?
                          do the numbers 9 tds 12 ints mean anything at all to you
                          LMAO
                          that would be a glaring need

Comment

Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
                            Uhm no glaring needs?
                            do the numbers 9 tds 12 ints mean anything at all to you
                            LMAO
                            that would be a glaring need
                            I like Tarvaris Jackson, if that's who you're referring to.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Im sure hes a great guy. But he isnt the answer at qb. when defenses put 10 guys in the box and your coach still wont let you throw the ball or your not smart enough to audible I dont see you as being part of the solution more part of the problem

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information