No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Offseason Moves Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over Williams no less. I think it is more and more likely that we don't take Merling and go with the best OT there. The same teams that may take Harvey are the same teams that may take an OT so I think one of the other falls which putts us in a good position.

Comment

• i was originally into the rumor of us trading picks for Jason Taylor, but I don't think his heart is into it anymore. He's ready to retire so he can become a ballet dancer. ; )

There were rumors about trading for Anderson or Quinn as well, But I don't see it happening.

If we can get a legitimate defensive end, QB for the future, offensive lineman , a TE, a secondary depth, through the draft and last phase of free agency, I'll be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikesrock28 View Post
        i was originally into the rumor of us trading picks for Jason Taylor, but I don't think his heart is into it anymore. He's ready to retire so he can become a ballet dancer. ; )

There were rumors about trading for Anderson or Quinn as well, But I don't see it happening.

If we can get a legitimate defensive end, QB for the future, offensive lineman , a TE, a secondary depth, through the draft and last phase of free agency, I'll be happy.
        i think we would all be happy if that happened haha

Comment

• I heard the Vikings want to draft Brennan in the 3rd or 4th!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information