No announcement yet.

Vikings Offseason Cuts and Signings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rarely get to see Carolina so I'm not sure as to even what LB spot Ciurciu
    plays...I hope it's the middle. I think Heath Farwell is a good backup but I want EJ to remain where he's proven he can be effective.

Curtis seems to be playing the Vikes & Detroit like to fiddle.... I pray we don't give him a deal like the one given to Wes Welker....seriously 5 years like 38 million for a slot rec with 1/2 a good year ???? me thinks the apocalypse is near

Comment

Need to Add the great Bobby Wade to the Accuired list now

Comment

You guys gave a combined 33.5 million dollars to Bobby Wade and Shiancoe?

What the **** is going on up there?

By the way, I was in Minneapolis over the weekend, wonderful city.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          You guys gave a combined 33.5 million dollars to Bobby Wade and Shiancoe?

What the **** is going on up there?

By the way, I was in Minneapolis over the weekend, wonderful city.
          I don't know what to say. It's been an interesting offseason, to say the least. I just have to hope the coaches are seeing things in these players.

Yeah, Minneapolis is pretty cool. You could spend forever in the downtown area. There are some parts to avoid, though.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Right now im sort of in the middle of this Offseason because 1. I dont like the people were signing because, I never heard of them except Bobby Wade. But the thing i like about this is we're signing players that people dont really know but could help us out. The Big name players havent helped us out yet like when we signed Smoot and some others.

Childress wants Wade to play Slot so i hope he has someone else in mind to play WR1 like a Moulds or Horn or McCardell.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Wait a second ...the "big named players haven't helped us out" ...which is incorrect, but if the big named F/A don't make an impact then why would we be so upset that we're not breaking the bank for the second and third tier WR's / TE's on the market ?

However Hutchinson / Leber / Richardson / Longwell and Dwight Smith were not only productive but team leaders. The corp of this team was accquired last off season. It's to bad the WR's needed such an overhaul.
              ....and for everyone on here, you don't base an entire off season on the first 5 days of the signing period...you first evaluate it during the teams miini camps....then do final evaluations the week before the Season begins.

so much can change in a day...and it's pointless to get all pissed off in
              March or April when the season begins in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
                so much can change in a day...and it's pointless to get all pissed off in
                March or April when the season begins in September.

Well Im not pissed, I wanted Bobby Wade to be signed and he got signed. Yes its only 5 days into FA. Im somewhat pleased with what we have done. I'd hope we had the chance to interview graham but i dont know about paying him to be the highest paid TE.

Comment

I totally agree with letting Seattle and Denver "fight" for Graham. He was alot last year and in his career has like 1,300 yards receiving.
                  hardly what I'd consider a "top tier" TE....now if Gonzalez was on the Market
                  I'd think 4 or 5 mill a year would've be a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
                    I totally agree with letting Seattle and Denver "fight" for Graham. He was alot last year and in his career has like 1,300 yards receiving.
                    hardly what I'd consider a "top tier" TE....now if Gonzalez was on the Market
                    I'd think 4 or 5 mill a year would've be a great deal.
                    Agree, I think if either Gonzalez or Gates were FA 5 million might be considerd a steal.

Comment

I'm beyond disbelief right now. I'm well into crying mode.
                      Originally posted by 7-11
                      Originally posted by Renji
                      Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                      But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Horn's off the list hes to atlanta, so now what we are down to the hopes of Moulds, and Mcardell?

Comment

Bryant/Hackett/Jackson in Trade they all could help us.

Comment

Pretty sure Bryant got cut.

Comment

Ya he did thats why we could grab him. Hackett is a RFA and Jackson just wants out.

Comment

Bryant pretty much wont be a viking, hes not a childress guy hes got one hell of an attitude problem which is probably what got him cut in San Fran.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information