X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thule View Post
    You might want to go back and read the NFLDC Rules again

Section 4a breaks it down

4. Do not post information from pay websites (such as ESPN Insider's).

a) Further, don't post information without a credible link. If a link doesn't exist, wait until you can find one. Suggesting that event A will happen because you know some people (or worse, because you just KNOW it will) is not acceptable.
    b) Try only to post relevant information from another article. Don't quote the entire article if the entire article isn't applicable.
    c) Plagiarism will result in an immediate suspension. Don't do it.

I just looked through your threads - in it you speculate draft picks, as you do in your mock drafts. Where are the links??????
    I am confused i give an idea - which is obviously not true or claimed to be and i am breaking rules - yet you do the same and even speculate and that is ok? Please explain to me wise Team Leader
    Last edited by Zbikowski_9; 03-31-2008, 04:46 AM.
    --Four Norse Men of the Apocalypse--
    ......Allen Wlliams Williams Edwards......
    .......--Future Riders in waiting--........
    ......Robinson Evans Guion Mitchell......

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733

Comment

Originally posted by Zbikowski_9 View Post
      I just looked through your threads - in it you speculate draft picks, as you do in your mock drafts. Where are the links??????
      I am confused i give an idea - which is obviously not true or claimed to be and i am breaking rules - yet you do the same and even speculate and that is ok? Please explain to me wise Team Leader
      No problem with speculation...it's the misleading title that bugs me. Simple Julius Peppers? would have been a adaquet title for the thread....your title implies a trade has taken place which is misleading title.

Also your statement..."i give an idea" is false.
      .....there has been a trade! is a fact

Comment

No problem with speculation...it's the misleading title that bugs me. Simple Julius Peppers? would have been a adaquet title for the thread....your title implies a trade has taken place which is misleading title.

Why would i call a thread Julius Peppers when it is not about him - that would be misleading - wouldn't it?

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733

Comment

No it isn't. i do give an idea. My idea is a trade the Vikings could make should a series of events unfold.

So would that make your statement above false?

I mean stop being a power tripper when you have no power it is so pathetic

Comment

No it isn't. i do give an idea. My idea is a trade the Vikings could make should a series of events unfold.

So would that make your statement above false?

I mean stop being a power tripper when you have no power it is so pathetic
            Your title is misleading...and draws views from people because they think a trade has taken place with the vikings....it's not a huge deal...just seems like a weak way to get people to read your posts.

Hell for what it's worth this thread should be named Make Believe Trade

I still don't get how
            A trade has taken place is a opinion. No matter how you cut that it is a fact.

Comment

Maybe if you got a little, instead of making 8,300+ post, you would see there are far more greater things of importance then you beliving my post's title is misleading.

And just to clarify the title was not to grab attention it was to simulate the moment when they announce a trade and the excitment that goes with that. I posted this in the Vikings thread because I wanted to hear thoughts of i Vikings fans- so i wasn't trying to grab attention.

Thanks, though, for standing up for all the poor innocent people who were harmed by being drawn to this thread with high expectations of seeing a trade that has gone down - only to have their dreams shattered by a far-fetched dream of a hopless Vikings supporter.

Comment

Maybe if you got a little, instead of making 8,300+ post, you would see there are far more greater things of importance then you beliving my post's title is misleading.

And just to clarify the title was not to grab attention it was to simulate the moment when they announce a trade and the excitment that goes with that. I posted this in the Vikings thread because I wanted to hear thoughts of i Vikings fans- so i wasn't trying to grab attention.

Thanks, though, for standing up for all the poor innocent people who were harmed by being drawn to this thread with high expectations of seeing a trade that has gone down - only to have their dreams shattered by a far-fetched dream of a hopless Vikings supporter.
                Can we atleast keep this mature...if you want to handle this any further with me personally take it up in a private message...we don't need to fill this thread with bickering.

Comment

Can we atleast keep this mature...if you want to handle this any further with me personally take it up in a private message...we don't need to fill this thread with bickering.
                  Sorry did I hurt your feelings.
                  Now i barley post only when i want to see what fellow Viking fans think and get their opinions, hense why i am posting in this thread. So why don't you stick to the Cowboy and NFL threads and we can stay out of each others way and you wont get your feelings hurt.

Comment

cant we all just get along?

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

An i am not getting pissed at people for saying there is no chance (that is an unfortunate aspect of typing - no expression) i just want to hear more constructive critisism or actual opinions - not just 'no that would never happen'. It is a hyperthetial of a concept of trading up for Chris Long - i am not saying he will drop - but should the stars allign, would a trade up be on the cards.
                      Did you just try to neg rep me?

Comment

Ok, so i am a complete idiot for saying it is possible that Chris Long could fall to 5, now Scott has him going at 6 - so is he an idiot too?

Just all those people that wrote me off acting like they know everything - now more and more people are suggesting he could go later. Not realy the experts you thought you were: Crickett, Raidernation, The Legend ect

Comment

Yeah, I guess I was dead wrong there. Chris Long's plummet in the draft was completely unprecendented. I guess I just haven't figured this NFL draft thing out. He was right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            Yeah, I guess I was dead wrong there. Chris Long's plummet in the draft was completely unprecendented. I guess I just haven't figured this NFL draft thing out. He was right there.
                            I never said it was probable, i said it was possible and it DEFINATLY was probable. Miami locked up Jake Long prior to the draft and Chris Long was not even second on their board and they made no effort to sigh Chris Long.

The Rams juggled Long and Dorsey and it was a 50-50 call, if they went the other way Atlanta definatly would have passed, Oakland had McFadden on top of their board and even wanted to trade up to make sure they got him if the Jets traded up. That would have left him at no. 5.

Now it is easy to be a smart a ss and come here after the draft but you ridiculed me that the thought of Long falling to 5 was ridiculas (sp) when it could have easily happened.

Comment

I never said it was probable, i said it was possible and it DEFINATLY was probable. Miami locked up Jake Long prior to the draft and Chris Long was not even second on their board and they made no effort to sigh Chris Long.

The Rams juggled Long and Dorsey and it was a 50-50 call, if they went the other way Atlanta definatly would have passed, Oakland had McFadden on top of their board and even wanted to trade up to make sure they got him if the Jets traded up. That would have left him at no. 5.

Now it is easy to be a smart a ss and come here after the draft but you ridiculed me that the thought of Long falling to 5 was ridiculas (sp) when it could have easily happened.

Long falling to 5 was ridiculous. Which is why when he didn't go #1, he dropped all the way down to #2. And you're right, it is easy to be a smart a ss and come in here AFTER YOU'VE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT.

I mean, it didn't stop you with you incontrovertable evidence of Scott had it happen in a mock draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post

I mean, it didn't stop you with you incontrovertable evidence of Scott had it happen in a mock draft.
                                Nice word.
                                Virginia Tech.
                                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information