Brady Quinn to Vikings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
    Daunte was awful post Randy. He played like 6 games or something, turned it over a million times and then blew out his knee. I think that Moss made Cpep look a lot better than he actually was.
    Quinn would be a good fit for our offense. Like I said, a Vikings fan can only hope that something like this would happen. Daunte was a moron who could only throw the ball deep to Moss. That was when we had a gunslinger offense because we could stretch the field with Moss. I would take Moss and Culpepper back at the same time though...

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Daunte was awful post Randy. He played like 6 games or something, turned it over a million times and then blew out his knee. I think that Moss made Cpep look a lot better than he actually was.
      Regardless of what you think, he was at one point in time considered the franchise QB.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
        Regardless of what you think, he was at one point in time considered the franchise QB.
        Yea he was considered a franchise QB, but so was Joey Harrington in Detroit. Whether or not he was talented enough to be the long term answer in Minnesota is a different story. I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying that Daunte obviously wouldn't have this team in a better spot than it is now. A guy like Cutler or Quinn on the other hand is, in my mind, a franchise QB.

Comment

Yea he was considered a franchise QB, but so was Joey Harrington in Detroit. Whether or not he was talented enough to be the long term answer in Minnesota is a different story. I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying that Daunte obviously wouldn't have this team in a better spot than it is now. A guy like Cutler or Quinn on the other hand is, in my mind, a franchise QB.
          WHOAAAAAAA NOW!... As bad as Culpepper that one season played right before the knee injury(and since). There is no way his name should be even brought up in the same sentence as Joey Harrington. Did moss make Culpepper good? Yes but it really doesn't matter because regardless of the situation, Culpepper put up some very good numbers for us for a few years and was one of the best in the league.

As for Quinn I can only hope they pull the trigger on this and bring in a guy who can be a quality starting QB for the Vikings over the next 7-10 years. As stated before a division with Jay Cutler, Aaron Rodgers, Brady Quinn and Matt Stafford would be very exciting to watch.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Ignore the scheduale. Watch the video below it. I'm pretty sure that just sealed the deal on the Vikes going after Quinn. It may be an old video. But I don't know. It doesn't sound too promising.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

The Quinn thing really doesn't seem promising but I don't think it matters at this point. There is so much misinformation this time of year that I'm going to quit reading rumors and just wait until draft day. I think if Cleveland deals Quinn we have as a good a chance as any other team to land him. He would be perfect in the Childress offense and honestly might even save Brad's job.

Comment

The Quinn thing really doesn't seem promising but I don't think it matters at this point. There is so much misinformation this time of year that I'm going to quit reading rumors and just wait until draft day. I think if Cleveland deals Quinn we have as a good a chance as any other team to land him. He would be perfect in the Childress offense and honestly might even save Brad's job.
                Exactly my thoughts, it makes too much sense, and that bolded part is the only reason I wouldn't want to get it done lol.
                Last edited by marshallb; 04-15-2009, 09:07 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                  Exactly my thoughts, it makes too much sense, and that bolded part is the only reason I wouldn't want to get it done lol.
                  LOL. I agree with you there. I think I'd like Chilly a little more though if he brought in Quinn. Time will tell....

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information