Ok...Now WR's...Who ya got??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok...Now WR's...Who ya got??

Keeping with the theme. If WR is the pick next saturday...Who ya got??
    Hakeem Nicks - UNC
    37.93%
    Kenny Britt - Rutgers
    31.03%
    DHB - Maryland
    10.34%
    Percy Harvin - Gators
    20.69%

Alphonso Smith.

:-)

Comment

HAHA. You really like Smith. He would be nice in purple....

Comment

Well at first I wanted Nicks but lately I have been really on the Kenny Britt Bandwagon. I just see him doing very well in the NFL and a perfect compliment with Bernard Berrian.

If we take Heyward - Bey i wouldnt be upset. If we take Harvin I might be a little pissed lol. I have never liked the idea of taking Harvin.

1. Britt
        2. Nicks
        3. Heyward - Bey
        4. Harvin
        Last edited by The Dynasty; 04-18-2009, 02:35 AM.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Nicks.....

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

I would want Nicks, too
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Ive already gone on record saying that I think the only WRs worth drafting in the first round are Crabtree and Maclin. I dont like Harvin or DHB unless they fall to us in the second. I think that Britt and Nicks are also 2nd/3rd round material.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                Well at first I wanted Nicks but lately I have been really on the Kenny Britt Bandwagon. I just see him doing very well in the NFL and a perfect compliment with Bernard Berrian.

If we take Heyward - Bey i wouldnt be upset. If we take Harvin I might be a little pissed lol. I have never liked the idea of taking Harvin.

1. Britt
                2. Nicks
                3. Heyward - Bey
                4. Harvin
                That is pretty much exactly what I think, and my exact rankings for us.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Nicks the rest are projects with questionable hands speed is over rated. I dont care if you run a 3.2 forty if you cant catch the ball you suck.
                  Chris carter never got alot of seperation either but he still caught alot of balls

Comment

For me it goes

Harvin

Nicks
                    DHB

Britt

Comment

For me it goes like this with the WR's
                      Kenny Britt

Hakeem Nicks

Percy Harvin
                      Darius Heywerd-Bey
                      Brian Robiskie

Comment

Very close race between Hakeem Nicks and Kenny Britt, either one IMO is exactly what the Vikings need across from Bernard Berrian. I am surprised to see DHB get any votes he hasn't gotten a lot of talk from us. But for good reason when I was watching NFL network and Mayock compared him to Troy Williamson that was pretty much it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                          Very close race between Hakeem Nicks and Kenny Britt, either one IMO is exactly what the Vikings need across from Bernard Berrian. I am surprised to see DHB get any votes he hasn't gotten a lot of talk from us. But for good reason when I was watching NFL network and Mayock compared him to Troy Williamson that was pretty much it for me.
                          See I don't really agree with the Williamson comparisons as he is nowhere near as bad at tracking balls in the air, has never had the concentration issues Williamson had and is a much better attitude than did Troy. Nevertheless I still don't want him on the Vikings as the guy he really reminds me of is Bernard Berrian. Now he could very well end up being better than Bernard, but what our receiving corps need is a consistent receiving target that can go across the middle and make the tough third down reception. For this reason, I really hope we go with Hakeem Nicks as he provided those exact qualities and more for North Carolina and I really do project those abilities of his to transfer over to the pro game. Overall I really wasn't nearly as impressed with Britt in watching him, despite his obvious advantages in size in comparison to Nicks.
                          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

DHB is my favorite prospect of the bunch, but for reasons stated above I don't think he would be the best fit for the Vikes. I'd be happy with Nicks or Britt and wouldn't hate DHB or Harvin either. But if I had to pick one I'd say Nicks.

Comment

I'd be happy with any of them but I think DHB is a distant 4th in my book. He has some serious upside but lacked production and the situation just reminds me too much of Troy Williamson. It will be interesting to see what happens if Britton is gone and all four of these guys are on the board because then we will really find out who the front office likes the most. With all the negative local talk surrounding Harvin at this point I wouldn't rule him out, it seems that whenever teams say they don't like player A, they end up taking him. It will be an exciting weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information