No announcement yet.

If the 2010 draft was tomorrow....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Bradford sure would be fun. It sure will be interesting to see how we attack the draft assuming that we won't have a commitment from Favre at that point. It'll be very interesting to see what underclassmen declare, that will have a huge impact and what kind of QB is available in the late 1st round.

Comment

I am personally a Colt McCoy fan and wouldn't mind to see him at the end of round 1. But, no one else likes him so I will discount that. If Ray Edwards leaves via free agency, what's holding the Vikings back from grabbing Aaron Kampman in FA? The Packers murdered him with their system change, and if we could somehow grab him, our D-Line would be legendary. And then with that position solved, how about we trade up and grab Sam Bradford? I don't know how this would work out money-wise, but I feel as though this would be the absolute dream scenario.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
        I am personally a Colt McCoy fan and wouldn't mind to see him at the end of round 1. But, no one else likes him so I will discount that. If Ray Edwards leaves via free agency, what's holding the Vikings back from grabbing Aaron Kampman in FA? The Packers murdered him with their system change, and if we could somehow grab him, our D-Line would be legendary. And then with that position solved, how about we trade up and grab Sam Bradford? I don't know how this would work out money-wise, but I feel as though this would be the absolute dream scenario.
        Aaron Kampman would be a huge addition. But I doubt it happens. I think he will go to a team that is struggling to get pass rush. And that is not us. I would love to slap our franchise tag on Edwards, and see what he does next year. And I would give up a lot to trade for Bradford.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
          Aaron Kampman would be a huge addition. But I doubt it happens. I think he will go to a team that is struggling to get pass rush. And that is not us. I would love to slap our franchise tag on Edwards, and see what he does next year. And I would give up a lot to trade for Bradford.
          I'd rather just resign Edwards to something like 5 years somewhere around $21-23 million with about 12 guaranteed, than have to pay him the franchise amount for next year, which is extremely high for a DE. I would also give up a lot for Bradford. If he falls to the mid first, I'd jump on him. It might cost us 2 firsts, but I'd be willing to do it, if it meant we got our franchise QB for the next decade.

I'd also love Kampman, but I don't think it'd be realistic or smart to have that much money tied into our d-line.

sig by BK and avy by me
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

This isn't madden peoples!!!!

sig by fenikz
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

The more I have been paying attention and looking into Nate Allen from south Florida, the more Id like to see him in purple next season.

Comment

round 1: suh
                round 2: locker
                round 3: berry
                round 4: mays
                round 5: gerhart

unrealistic?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post

unrealistic?
                  I think we'd be lucky to have Gerhart fall to us in the fifth, but outside of that I would say it's pretty solid.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post

unrealistic?
                    Not trying to be a dick, but how did this thread go from possible 1st round picks to this?

Comment

Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                      Not trying to be a dick, but how did this thread go from possible 1st round picks to this?
                      They are joking. Take it easy pal.

sig by fenikz
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

Safety is officially the number 2 need behind QB. Both of them suck, I have all but given up on Tyrell Johnson. I know he's young but he has really shown flashes even.

I would rather have Willie Offord back then have Madieu Williams play another game here. He has been such a freakin bust.
                        Last edited by yo123; 12-07-2009, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                          They are joking. Take it easy pal.
                          I understand they are joking. But I don't understand the Madden comment. Enlighten me....

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information