No announcement yet.

2010 Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me without getting into a lot of details..

QB
    OL
    DT
    FB
    DE

O line just because of the age of Hutch, and maybe an upgrade over Herrera, and for when Cook sees the door. I do think that Kennedy/Evans would be solid if Pat were gone after this year.

Comment

Obviously #1 need is a QB, #2 is maybe a DT(depending on how they feel about guys like Fred Evans or Guion.

After that pretty much just need depth all over the place. I would like to see another pass rush DE, Safety Depth, O-line Depth, and a replacement for Chester Taylor.

Comment

After watching today's game our 2nd biggest need after QB is definitely safety. Madieu Williams is awful. He doesn't make plays on the ball and he can't tackle. What a colossal waste of money he has been so far.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I'm not terribly impressed with Tyrell Johnson either. He's still young, but he's been pretty underwhelming so far.

Comment

I think we should go BPA this draft. QB is a need, and DT, CB, and S are also areas of concern. I'm hoping that Bradford falls hard and we scoop him up. If Favre played one more year (doubt it) he would be a great mentor for him.

Comment

I think Safety should be a high priority in this draft. Madieu Williams is garbage. I'd like to get McCoy in the late first.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Yeah, unless some kind of massive improvement, we need safety help. Also Id like an upgrade at DE for Ray Edwards. I think he is decent against the run, but thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                  I think we should go BPA this draft. QB is a need, and DT, CB, and S are also areas of concern. I'm hoping that Bradford falls hard and we scoop him up. If Favre played one more year (doubt it) he would be a great mentor for him.
                  I'm down with this plan. I don't think we'll be in a situation where we'll be able to pick up a quarterback like Locker, Clausen or Bradford so we should definitely go BPA.

I don't think Tebow, McCoy or Pike are worthy of 1st round picks (maybe not even second round picks) so I just think that we should take the safer talent rather than risk it on a quarterback who probably won't even pan out the way preferred.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                    I pray to God that Tim Tebow isn't anywhere near our draft board next season....
                    If it gets to be 3rd-4th round and Tebow is still there, I would gladly take him. There is something about a guy who just seems like a winner to me, and I want my team full of winners....which position he plays is open for discussion, but I'd look at QB first.

Comment

What's the initial scouting positioning on Taylor Mays??? Is he a high 1st rounder like a Sean Taylor

Comment

borderline top 10.
                        Last edited by General Zod; 10-20-2009, 07:45 AM. Reason: I cant spell

Comment

I've seen a few places that have the Bradford injury dropping him into the middle or late 1st. If he has a Rodgers or Quinn like fall we gotta scoop him up. I'm in the camp that thinks Favre will be back next year (he's loving the vikes and seems very healthy) and letting Bradford watch for a season is just what he would need. I'd fall in love with Chilly if he some how made that happen. Bradford, AD & Harvin are a nice little trio.

Comment

hagy you're back.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

QB, Safety, CB pleeeeeeeeeease. Our safeties take the worst angles I have ever seen and Williams cannot tackle. I still have a tiny bit of hope for Johnson, but he still really hasn't shown much. Williams is a damn liability back there though, a ton of the big plays we have given up are because he can't come up and make the tackle or he is just in the wrong place all together.

Comment

Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                                I've seen a few places that have the Bradford injury dropping him into the middle or late 1st. If he has a Rodgers or Quinn like fall we gotta scoop him up. I'm in the camp that thinks Favre will be back next year (he's loving the vikes and seems very healthy) and letting Bradford watch for a season is just what he would need. I'd fall in love with Chilly if he some how made that happen. Bradford, AD & Harvin are a nice little trio.
                                I feel and think the same as you, and I could definitely see it happening. Our offense would be set for a quite a while if we could get Bradford.

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information