Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play GM: which one player would you cut?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play GM: which one player would you cut?

If I could control the cutting of one player from this team...I would not hesitate to give Naufahu Tahi the pink slip. To be brutally honest, I don't even want this guy to come to Training Camp. There are undrafted free agents available who could do a better job at the FB position.

Ryan Cook for obvious reasons.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Im guessing Cook will get a lot of votes here, including mine.

Comment

Obviously Cook, after that I'd go with Tahi and then Sapp.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Depending on how big of a contract he has, and currently it is nothing big, I think Cook could be a semi-valuable backup O-lineman for this team. He'd be like another Artis Hicks, and depth is always a good thing.

No one even mentioning Marcus McCaulley...

I'd also throw Vinny Circui's name in the ring.

Comment

cook, tahi, sapp, dugan(kinda a waste of a roster spot), herron, artis hicks, sage rosenfail, and if he doesnt show vast improvement, sidney rice is dangerously close
            oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

forgot marcus mccaulley

and circui is already gone, he signed with the patriots a few days ago
              oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Originally posted by russie View Post
                forgot marcus mccaulley

and circui is already gone, he signed with the patriots a few days ago
                Really!? I thought they had good talent evaluators...

Comment

Originally posted by russie View Post
                  cook, tahi, sapp, dugan(kinda a waste of a roster spot), herron, artis hicks, sage rosenfail, and if he doesnt show vast improvement, sidney rice is dangerously close
                  I'll let this go this time, but that's a lot for one player whom you can cut...

I actually like Dugan, he's a lot like Kleinsasser. I'd much rather see Dugan lined up as FB than Tahi.

Comment

Get rid of Booty. If he didn't attend USC he'd be working at a McDonalds. He is just a god awful NFL QB. No arm, gun shy.....yuck.

Comment

Aundre Allison. Probably the worst NFL WR I have ever seen. All he can do is run in a straight line. Even if that line leads him out of bounds he'll continue to follow it. He's pretty good at pushing off too.

If I could have a two for one deal Maculley would be on his way out the door right behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by BGB View Post
                        Aundre Allison. Probably the worst NFL WR I have ever seen. All he can do is run in a straight line. Even if that line leads him out of bounds he'll continue to follow it. He's pretty good at pushing off too.

If I could have a two for one deal Maculley would be on his way out the door right behind him.
                        LOL. The worst ever?

I call your bluff, I gurantee you thought Williamson was worse. God everytime I think about Hot Hands I just wanna puke.

Comment

I wish the Vikings would bring Kelly Campbell back. That dude had sick speed. He was just overthrown 99% of the time.

I wouldn't think about cutting Rice. Cause he just doesn't have a qb to throw to him. He could probably go to a team like the Colts and be their big play potential type of guy. He's also a big target in the endzone.

As for who I would cut...Probably a tie between Allison, Tahi, and Booty.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information