No announcement yet.

Trade for #3 overall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw on profootballtalk.com that theres a rumor that the Bucs are trying to trade Plummer for Moss. If this is true and happens this would affect us greatly with CJ falling maybe to 7.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

IF the raiders trade Moss. CJ will be the number one pick. PERIOD. he's the most talented player in the draft, the type of player you dont pass up on. so IF moss gets traded look for Oakland to draft CJ. If they dont trade Moss, they'll probably go after AD or Russell

Comment

Originally posted by tylere0814 View Post
        IF the raiders trade Moss. CJ will be the number one pick. PERIOD. he's the most talented player in the draft, the type of player you dont pass up on. so IF moss gets traded look for Oakland to draft CJ. If they dont trade Moss, they'll probably go after AD or Russell
        Ya i never thought of the raiders when i was typing this nevermind ya'll can void what i said. Good Point. I wasnt thinking

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
          I saw on profootballtalk.com that theres a rumor that the Bucs are trying to trade Plummer for Moss. If this is true and happens this would affect us greatly with CJ falling maybe to 7.
          ummm Plummer retired didn't he ? I know they still hold his rights..but how much value can a guy have when he says he no longer has desire to play ??? plus how far has Moss' stock fallen over the last year??? WOW.

Comment

I think they said it wasnt true that he didnt. Plus i said Void what i said which means dont pay attention to it.

Comment

The Raiders would be stupid to pick Calvin Johnson #1. They need to start anew with a franchise QB, or maybe get an offensive tackle. The Raiders will still suck with Calvin Johnson, Andrew Walter, and that offensive line. It might not be any better with Russell, but the 2008 reciever and tackle class is loaded to the brim with talent.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

So let me get this straight...Calvin Johnson (on here the greatest thing since sliced bread) is good enough to take a young , bad to average QB like T Jackson "to the next level" .....yet the Raiders would be stupid for doing the exaxct same thing with Andrew Walter.

Just so I understand this, CJ is worth trading up for...unless you're already up at the top of the draft...then suddenly it'd be a mistake to take him.

Comment

...about the whole Quinn to Browns thing i dont thinks its gotten that much more possible, Actually with the signing of lewis it just made Adrian chances fall a little bit i think they might still take him, but i think they might be gearing up to take Calvin Johnson themselves and anyways i still think they take Alan Branch, Joe Thomas, and Adrian Peterson before they take Quinn becauses i think Romeo likes frye still

Comment

Not only that. I have a suspicion that Crennell has "earmarked" Troy Smith in the 3rd to be his guy (if they go QB at all...Derrick Anderson is high on Romeo's list)..this way he can bolster either line and add a playmaker elsewhere. Personally, with the losing bentley for another year I think it'd make perfect sense for them to take Kalil in the 2nd if he's there
                    and if / when L.C. comes back they move Kalil to RG.
                    In the first I agree they'll probably be looking A.D.
                    Jammal Lewis' deal was for a year, and it looks like he's the fill in until they know what exactly they have in A.D.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information