Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Vikings and the questions facing the team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    I think Sullivan is going to be fine. Adding Loadholt and Sullivan and removing Cook and Birk definitely improves our offensive line, IMO.
    I have hopes for Loadholt....but I went into the draft calling for the Vikes to draft Jamon Meredith (who ended up going to the Packers in the 5th round) I guess this way we'll have a good view of how both of them turn out....

I liked Meredith for his knee bend and footwork as well as his strong initial punch, he could be part of the reason the Pack has not shown much interest in resigning Tauscher.

Comment

The funny thing with these questions about Tyrell Johnson and John Sullivan is that I don't think some people fully realize how far their predecessors had fallen. Birk had become virtually immobile and seemed to suffer with more concentration lapses than I had ever previously seen. Sharper on the other hand was just awful. He had lost about 3 steps in coverage, wasn't strong in run support and never really was able to come up with the type of big plays that he's made a staple of in his career. So essentially, as long as Johnson and Sullivan perform at an average level, we'll be more than fine.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
        The funny thing with these questions about Tyrell Johnson and John Sullivan is that I don't think some people fully realize how far their predecessors had fallen. Birk had become virtually immobile and seemed to suffer with more concentration lapses than I had ever previously seen. Sharper on the other hand was just awful. He had lost about 3 steps in coverage, wasn't strong in run support and never really was able to come up with the type of big plays that he's made a staple of in his career. So essentially, as long as Johnson and Sullivan perform at an average level, we'll be more than fine.
        Exactly. Both of them were getting by on their names.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think Birk is still a solid player, but yeah...Sharper was just brutal.

Comment

That we agree on, Sharper last year was flat out horrible, slow to react and was just not productive at all on the field. That we all clearly agree on.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I think Birk is still a solid player, but yeah...Sharper was just brutal.
              I agree with that. Birk was still solid, but I think that Sullivan can step in without losing much. I do think that Johnson will be an improvement over Sharper, but that won't take much.

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information