Vikes Pre Season game #1 @ Indy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes Pre Season game #1 @ Indy

I'll go ahead and make a thread for the game tonight. Even if I just yammer at myself. lol

Im anxious to see if Havin gets the ball any tonight.

Alas, the major downfall of living in the heart of Packer country, I will not be able to see the game, that is unless someone has some sort of magical way.....anyone......? Eh, it was worth a shot. I'll prolly put NFL Gameday (Not the game, the tracker) on and see how it goes.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Damn good thing I double checked the game time, I was thinking it was at 7 not 6:30.

I'll probably just watch the first half or so.

Comment

It doesn't really matter that it is a practice game tonight... we are very excited about watching Vikings football tonight at The_Dude's house. :D
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

There's the kickoff!

Damn I missed football.

Comment

Great first drive. Rosenfel looked sharp in that series. Couple nice 4th and short conversions.

Comment

Very impressive. That drive right there is why I think Sage is our best choice. He made a couple throws and decisions on that drive that I don't think T-Jack makes.

Comment

Shank had some nice catches too.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                  Shank had some nice catches too.

I love that he doesn't suck anymore.

Comment

lol, that ref sounded like darth vader!

and we are killing manning, 3 sacks in the first series!
                    Last edited by General Zod; 08-14-2009, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Damn, the D-line is getting some great pressure on Manning. Evans is looking real good.

Comment

Shank keeps making these nice tough catches. Im impressed.

Comment

I hope this is the special teams we'll be seeing during the regular season.

Our special teams was downright embarrassing last year.

Comment

That rookie punter for the Colts is crushing that ball! lol

64 yarder followed by a 62 yarder.

Sadly for the Colts its been there highlight so far. There offense really looks out of sync. Manning is already done for the day at the start of the 2nd quarter.

Looks like defensivly a lot of our back ups are in also.

Comment

T-Jack looks great! :D
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information