Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the 30th pick the Minnesota Vikings select...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djp View Post
    I think we'll either take Pouncey or Tebow, but that's just me. I don't think corner is the #1 need, and I feel like we've gone BPA in the past.
    I agree with you on the CB part and the BPA part as well, but it appears as though the team is locked in on CB if none of the top players fall and I don't really see that happening. If Pouncey is there, I think we take him, but I don't think he will be. And how dare you say that about Tebow!!!! I don't see us taking Tebow, at least not at 30, if we were to take him, we'd move down into the 2nd round. Which I would still be extremely pissed about.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Look, I don't like Tebow either, but if the guy was going to succeed in the NFL, this is his best case scenario. He learns for a year (or 2) under one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time, continues to hammer down the refined delivery, and learns the offense. He plays against a great defense in practice and there's no denying that he could command an NFL huddle and give it all.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
        Look, I don't like Tebow either, but if the guy was going to succeed in the NFL, this is his best case scenario. He learns for a year (or 2) under one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time, continues to hammer down the refined delivery, and learns the offense. He plays against a great defense in practice and there's no denying that he could command an NFL huddle and give it all.
        Yeah I have to admit, with all the interviews I've seen and then the Gruden Camp with him, Tebow is growing on me. Sure he is a project but you can't say that he won't work his ass off to become the best player can possible can. Also Colt McCoy is even growing on me. I think he could be a very good pro in the league. No matter what though, If we take a QB at 30, He wont be starting till a year or two from now and I'm pretty sure history shows sitting helps the rookie QB. I'm really interested how the draft falls. Should be fun and interesting though for us.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I don't want McCoy. Our offense was elite last season because we threw the ball down the field, a lot, at least keeping teams honest and opening up our intermediate and short targets. It also helped our run game, when we decided to block someone. I don't think McCoy is even on our board because of this. Childress clearly values arm strength as an important, core attribute of a quarterback.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information