This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Vikings Discussion

This thread will be for discussion of the team in between regular season games and then for the offseason.

I will be stickying regular season Game Day threads once the season starts, please post in the Game Day threads during the game, not here.

Please do not make me close the this Discussion thread like we had to do last time.

Ah, ah,
    We come from the land of the ice and snow,
    from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
    The hammer of the gods
    Will drive our ships to new lands,
    To fight the horde, singing and crying:
    Valhalla, I am coming!
    On we sweep with threshing oar,
    Our only goal will be the western shore.
    Last edited by djp; 10-08-2008, 10:44 PM.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
    This thread will be for discussion of the team in between regular season games and then for the offseason.

I will be stickying regular season Game Day threads once the season starts, please post in the Game Day threads during the game, not here.

Please do not make me close the this Discussion thread like we had to do last time.
    I blame Severe Punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      I blame Severe Punishment.
      Lmao I forgot that guy. He was a true Pain.

Well Anyways. The Vikings cut 4 guys today since Kendrick Allen is on the IR and doesnt count against the Roster.

The 4 were Derrick Pope LB, Sean Dumford OT, Brock Pasteur OT, and Daniel Davis WR. Nothing to big. Just have to see who makes the 53 man roster. Im rooting for Erin Henderson. He has looked good in the preseason so far.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
        Lmao I forgot that guy. He was a true Pain.

Well Anyways. The Vikings cut 4 guys today since Kendrick Allen is on the IR and doesnt count against the Roster.

The 4 were Derrick Pope LB, Sean Dumford OT, Brock Pasteur OT, and Daniel Davis WR. Nothing to big. Just have to see who makes the 53 man roster. Im rooting for Erin Henderson. He has looked good in the preseason so far.
        Wasn't Derrick Pope an offseason signing? I think the chances of Erin Henderson making the roster are pretty good. I remember when I wanted the Vikings to draft him in the 2nd round way back.

Comment

Wasn't Derrick Pope an offseason signing? I think the chances of Erin Henderson making the roster are pretty good. I remember when I wanted the Vikings to draft him in the 2nd round way back.
          Yeah he was signed this offseason guess he wasnt cutting it. I never heard of the other guys. Yeah i remember draft day everytime Erin Henderson came up and we still had a pick i wanted the Vikings to take him then to find out we got him after the draft in FA Signing I was very happy. He is a FA in Madden who i pick up everytime i do a franchise with fantasy.

Comment

Yeah he was signed this offseason guess he wasnt cutting it. I never heard of the other guys. Yeah i remember draft day everytime Erin Henderson came up and we still had a pick i wanted the Vikings to take him then to find out we got him after the draft in FA Signing I was very happy. He is a FA in Madden who i pick up everytime i do a franchise with fantasy.
            I did not know he was a FA in Madden. I must now pick him up. The thought of a Henderson/Henderson/Greenway LB corp makes me salivate. This may never happen but in a couple years if Erin starts playing at an EJ like level we would have a top group of LB's in the league and a great team to play with on Madden.

Comment

I did not know he was a FA in Madden. I must now pick him up. The thought of a Henderson/Henderson/Greenway LB corp makes me salivate. This may never happen but in a couple years if Erin starts playing at an EJ like level we would have a top group of LB's in the league and a great team to play with on Madden.
              Yeah it would be great thing to see in a couple years. I was upset when i saw we signed Leber back when we did lol, but he has been very good for us since he came over from San Diego. Brooks Bollinger is also a free agent in Madden so If you want to pick him up lol.

Comment

Yeah it would be great thing to see in a couple years. I was upset when i saw we signed Leber back when we did lol, but he has been very good for us since he came over from San Diego. Brooks Bollinger is also a free agent in Madden so If you want to pick him up lol.
                I am happy trading away Tarvaris Jackson and starting my mancrush JDB at QB.

Comment

We suck. Nobody's posting!

What's everyone expecting from tonight's game? I hope JDB can at least get some kind of rhythm going tonight. Also, I'd like to see Erin Henderson force a fumble on a hit stick.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Not really expecting much from tonight's game.

I also hope JDB gets his **** together so we can finally release Bollinger.

Let's go scrubs!!!!
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                      Not really expecting much from tonight's game.

I also hope JDB gets his **** together so we can finally release Bollinger.

Let's go scrubs!!!!
                      Well he's gone no matter what. You wouldn't keep 4 QBs. Would you?

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Well he's gone no matter what. You wouldn't keep 4 QBs. Would you?
                        Na. I think what every happens tonight Bollinger is gone. I agree with everyone that JDB needs to get his stuff together and look good enough to be a 3rd stringer which shouldn't be hard. Yeah pretty much Im looking at the LB's and see how will make the team as back ups. Also Special Teams.

Comment

Na. I think what every happens tonight Bollinger is gone. I agree with everyone that JDB needs to get his stuff together and look good enough to be a 3rd stringer which shouldn't be hard. Yeah pretty much Im looking at the LB's and see how will make the team as back ups. Also Special Teams.
                          Barring a serious injury to JDB, I also think Bollinger is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings4ever View Post
                            Barring a serious injury to JDB, I also think Bollinger is gone.
                            True but lets not hope that.

Comment

It's official, McKinnie suspended four games. On the StarTribune.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information