This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
    Pretty interesting article about the number of sacks each team gets vs the number of player the team sends after the QB.

As of this morning, the Vikings have more sacks coming from 4-man rush (24) than all but one (Eagles) of the other teams in the NFL have in totals sacks. I guess it shows the strenght of our defensive line (and that we played the Packers twice :) )

It's worth a read.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/11/06/b...lines/?tid=sbn
    That is interesting. I def. think it helps having played the most sacked team in the league twice, but we are also probably part of the reason they've been sacked the most, too.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
      Pretty interesting article about the number of sacks each team gets vs the number of player the team sends after the QB.

As of this morning, the Vikings have more sacks coming from 4-man rush (24) than all but one (Eagles) of the other teams in the NFL have in totals sacks. I guess it shows the strenght of our defensive line (and that we played the Packers twice :) )

It's worth a read.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/11/06/b...lines/?tid=sbn
      With the amount of $ we have poured into our d-line, we better.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
        Well, you are 1 in about 7 on this forum that are old enough to remember them :)
        Hey!! :-(

yeah your right. lol

Comment

• We are really going to need homefield because the Saints would be tough to beat in the Superdome. At the very least we gotta have a 1st round bye. I DO NOT want to play Dallas or Philadelphia on the road in the 2nd round.

13-3 sounds about right at this point...

Comment

• I just realized that the Vikings could clinch a playoff berth by the end of November. The odds are crazy, but it can be done.

-The vikes would have to win their next three games, making them 10-1.

-The bears would have to lose two of their next 3, which they already lost 1 of them to San Francisco. If they lose two of them and win 1, they will be 5-7, if they lose all three, they will be 4-8.

-The packers will have to lose two of their next 3. If that happens, they will also be 5-7.

Even if the Vikings lost the remaining games of the season after going 10-1, they would still make the playoffs as a wildcard team. The only team that they have lost to this year is the Steelers (obviously), so there is no crazy tie-breaking rules to be put in place.

What would you guys think of clinching a playoff berth in November? Its possible, but it will be difficult.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Its possible, I keep waiting for GB to turn things around and start winning some games. I actually think they are going to upset the Cowboys this sunday.

I see Winfield is going to miss another game. I kinda figured this would happen since its the Lions.

Comment

• Yeah, no reason at all for Winfield to play Sunday, I've been really surprised at how this corner by committee thing has been working. Granted we're giving up some yards but it's not nearly as bad as I expected.

Comment

I just realized that the Vikings could clinch a playoff berth by the end of November. The odds are crazy, but it can be done.

-The vikes would have to win their next three games, making them 10-1.

-The bears would have to lose two of their next 3, which they already lost 1 of them to San Francisco. If they lose two of them and win 1, they will be 5-7, if they lose all three, they will be 4-8.

-The packers will have to lose two of their next 3. If that happens, they will also be 5-7.

Even if the Vikings lost the remaining games of the season after going 10-1, they would still make the playoffs as a wildcard team. The only team that they have lost to this year is the Steelers (obviously), so there is no crazy tie-breaking rules to be put in place.

What would you guys think of clinching a playoff berth in November? Its possible, but it will be difficult.
                  I'd love that, but we def. couldn't just give up then, we have to go for home-field advantage. Also, we wouldn't be in as the wildcard, we'd have clinched the division, as the best the Pack and Bears could finish in that scenario is 9-7, and the worst we could finsih would be 10-6.

sig by BK and avy by me
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Whenever the media mentions "since 1998" regarding the Vikings it brings back some painful memories.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      Whenever the media mentions "since 1998" regarding the Vikings it brings back some painful memories.
                      I was going to post a video of this. But I can't seem to find it on youtube. I will always hate Gary Anderson. I was 8 at that point. I cried when he missed. Fuckhead.

sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Please do not post that video.

Gary Anderson is my least favorite person on the planet. What an awful human being.

Comment

• I still get a wave of nausea when I think about that game.

Please never mention it again.

Comment

• 8-1 is a beautiful thing.

Comment

I was going to post a video of this. But I can't seem to find it on youtube. I will always hate Gary Anderson. I was 8 at that point. I cried when he missed. Fuckhead.
                              Same exact story here...I just started to like the Vikings around 97-98 and I was so excited for that game against the Falcons.

Then Gary happened...

I too cried my eyes out after that game...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• A couple of thoughts on the Lions game. We have still yet to play a full 60 minutes of football, except for maybe the Steelers game. When we do we will destroy someone. Percy Harvin is an absolute stud, how did he not get laid out on that td? He just bounced off and took it to the house. Bernard Berrian can suck a dick covered in glass. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information