This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
    A couple of thoughts on the Lions game. We have still yet to play a full 60 minutes of football, except for maybe the Steelers game. When we do we will destroy someone. Percy Harvin is an absolute stud, how did he not get laid out on that td? He just bounced off and took it to the house. Bernard Berrian can suck a dick covered in glass. That is all.
    That was a terrible attempt at a tackle by that guy on Harvin. It looked like it was a big hit, but if you've ever played football, you know that this did really nothing to stop Harvin because it was all upper body and no legs.

It's very hard to play a full 60 minutes of football, especially coming off of a bye against a 1-8 team. I expect a better effort this week against Seattle, and then a dominant game to put the division away against the Bears.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
      A couple of thoughts on the Lions game. We have still yet to play a full 60 minutes of football, except for maybe the Steelers game. When we do we will destroy someone. Percy Harvin is an absolute stud, how did he not get laid out on that td? He just bounced off and took it to the house. Bernard Berrian can suck a dick covered in glass. That is all.
      Harvin didn't score...?

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
        Harvin didn't score...?
        Yeah you're right he didn't score. I thought he did for some reason, I still think it was a sick play.

Comment

• It was a great play. Harvin is my favorite player...

Comment

It was a great play. Harvin is my favorite player...
            I wouldn't go that far yet.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

It was a great play. Harvin is my favorite player...
              I will admit that he is the guy in the whole draft I was the most wrong about.

And for me thats saying a lot. lol

Comment

• Looks like the Vikings are doing well in the Pro Bowl Voting so far.

Fan voting counts for one-third of the Pro Bowl selections and so far the Vikings are getting a lot of support in that area.

The NFL provided updated Pro Bowl voting results and 10 Vikings lead their respective positions in the NFC in fan voting on NFL.com. Five others -- including quarterback Brett Favre -- are currently second in fan voting.

Running back Adrian Peterson has collected the third-highest vote total among all NFL players behind quarterbacks Drew Brees and Peyton Manning. Favre is fourth overall.

Vikings who lead their positions in the NFC are Peterson, fullback Naufahu Tahi, offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie, offensive guard Steve Hutchinson, center John Sullivan, defensive end Jared Allen, defensive tackle Pat Williams, kick returner Percy Harvin, kicker Ryan Longwell and special teams player Heath Farwell.

Vikings who are currently second in fan voting are Favre, defensive tackle Kevin Williams, offensive guard Anthony Herrera, cornerback Antoine Winfield, outside linebacker Chad Greenway and punter Chris Kluwe.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                  Looks like the Vikings are doing well in the Pro Bowl Voting so far.
                  Tahi? Sullivan? Herrera?

Holy ****, I knew we have gotten some bandwagon fans over the last month or two but wow. Even Pat Williams is a pretty bad choice this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Tahi? Sullivan? Herrera?

Holy ****, I knew we have gotten some bandwagon fans over the last month or two but wow. Even Pat Williams is a pretty bad choice this year.
                    This. I can't believe Tahi is there. He sucks at blocking. Sullivan I can see, he's done really well. He's just young and, thus far, unproven. I don't know what people are on when the voted for Herrera, but whatever it is, I want some.

sig by fenikz
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Can you link us Dynasty?

sig by fenikz
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• If we had that many players on the probowl team, we might as well just send the rest of the Vikings team. I really wish Sidney Rice got some votes.....

sig by fenikz
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                          Can you link us Dynasty?
                          http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...rksUUUycaEacyU

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                            Looks like the Vikings are doing well in the Pro Bowl Voting so far.
                            I read that on ESPN.com's NFC North blog and was def. surprised by some, particularly Tahi, and those that others have said. Especially Tahi though. I know not that many teams use a FB anymore, but I know there are better ones than Tahi. Hell, Dugan has been better at FB than Tahi.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Tahi just pisses me off for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                                Tahi just pisses me off for some reason.
                                It must be the name. And the fact that he can't block a child.

sig by fenikz
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information