This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
    I read that on ESPN.com's NFC North blog and was def. surprised by some, particularly Tahi, and those that others have said. Especially Tahi though. I know not that many teams use a FB anymore, but I know there are better ones than Tahi. Hell, Dugan has been better at FB than Tahi.
    I think the reason Tahi is at the top is because most people don't know the FBs just vote for their teams FB, or a FB on one of the best teams with a good rush offense. The same could be said for interior linemen the average fan has no idea who all are the best Guards & Centers.

What surprises me the most personally is that Pat Williams(having a down year) is getting more votes than Kevin Williams(who is having one of his very best years).

Comment

• Dugan is a great FB. I really think he is turning into Chris Cooley esque. If not now, he will be soon.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Yep. You're welcome vikings fans. Tell me how much you love me through your rep.

sig by fenikz
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
          Dugan is a great FB. I really think he is turning into Chris Cooley esque. If not now, he will be soon.
          Yikes. Thats a major comparison. Cooley is a great athlete...Dugan, well he isn't. He's a decent contributor but he's not Chris Cooley. He's not even close.

Comment

Dugan is a great FB. I really think he is turning into Chris Cooley esque. If not now, he will be soon.
            That is just so so so far off. Even the homer in me thinks you're crazy.

Comment

• Read what I posted. I didn't say he was Chris Cooley, I said he could be like him. From what I've seen, Jeff Dugan has really good hands. And he is a good blocker. I'm not a homer. Jeff Dugan hasn't been given a chance, don't judge him until he has proven that he sucks.

sig by fenikz
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Read what I posted. I didn't say he was Chris Cooley, I said he could be like him. From what I've seen, Jeff Dugan has really good hands. And he is a good blocker. I'm not a homer. Jeff Dugan hasn't been given a chance, don't judge him until he has proven that he sucks.
                Just because he can catch and block doesn't make him anything close to Cooley. First off, Cooley doesn't even block at all. Dugan has nowhere near the receiving talent that Cooley has. The only time we actually throw it to Dugan is on about 3-5 yard dumps off a play action. Never said he sucks at all either, but you couldn;t have been farther off with that Chris Cooley comparison.

Comment

• Let me rephrase what I have been trying to say. Cooley > Dugan >>>>>> Tahi

sig by fenikz
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

If we had that many players on the probowl team, we might as well just send the rest of the Vikings team. I really wish Sidney Rice got some votes.....
                    Rice has gotten my vote..... I love what a competent QB has helped him turn into. He's finally living up to his potential.

Then again, it is his 3rd year; the typical break-out year for wrs.
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/v...8-8a45e4319627

Favre mic'd for the Lions game. A few chuckleworthy things to be said here. And even Favre can see that Childress tries to get too fancy with playcalling at times.
                      Last edited by the_legend_killer; 11-19-2009, 10:46 AM.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                        http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/v...8-8a45e4319627

Favre mic'd for the Lions game. A few chuckleworthy things to be said here. And even Favre can see that Childress tries to get too fancy with playcalling at times.
                        LOL,

"Damn Steven, what they got you in for?" right before he hikes it, classic.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• You know what pisses me off I got most my negative points for laughing at the cutler trade saying he was over rated and at best an even trade for orton and now that I look like the next Mel Kiper where is the love? Freaking morons I hate the bears and when will they get rid of lovie bear?

Comment

• And that's totally relevent to the Minnesota Vikings.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Well yes it is because that trade has allowed the Vikings to run away with a division. And gives minnesota every oppourtunity to linch the division by December

Comment

• Here's a good article on Harvin: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...Percy%20Harvin

And I loved that Favre video.

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information