Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by djp View Post
    LOL,

    "Damn Steven, what they got you in for?" right before he hikes it, classic.
    I loled at that. Plus I love how he commented on how the playcalling gets to cute in the redzone. He couldnt be more right about that. This is a great video.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by marshallb View Post
      Here's a good article on Harvin: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...Percy%20Harvin

      And I loved that Favre video.
      Percy is the man.

      Comment


      • Just saw this on twitter.

        JuddZulgad

        ESPN reports Brad Childress has agreed to an extension that will keep him with Vikings through 2013
        They should have waited after the year. He has improved the team every year but his coaching scares me and we don't know if he can win in the Playoffs.

        Link : http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4671558



        Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

        Comment


        • I can't believe how much a competent QB actually did for our team. When TJack took over late in the 4th, he proved to me that he does suck and that he is not the future. I'd much rather have Sage Rosenfels or a rookie QB.

          They should have waited after the year. He has improved the team every year but his coaching scares me and we don't know if he can win in the Playoffs.

          Link : http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4671558
          FML.

          sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
            Just saw this on twitter.



            They should have waited after the year. He has improved the team every year but his coaching scares me and we don't know if he can win in the Playoffs.

            Link : http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4671558

            ****. My. Life.

            I really don't understand how the front office can not realize that although our record has gotten better each year it's despite Childress and not because of him. I mean they get PAID to make decisions like this. ******* frustrating.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
              When TJack took over late in the 4th, he proved to me that he does suck and that he is not the future. I'd much rather have Sage Rosenfels or a rookie QB.
              What the hell? How did he prove that against Detroit? Sidney dropped a pass and the pass to Greg Lewis was basically a throw away. Other than that, he just ran out the clock.
              SKOL VIKINGS!


              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                Just saw this on twitter.



                They should have waited after the year. He has improved the team every year but his coaching scares me and we don't know if he can win in the Playoffs.

                Link : http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4671558
                Exactly. If we don't make it to at least the NFCCG, Childress should be gone, but now he definitely won't.

                sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DHVF View Post
                  What the hell? How did he prove that against Detroit? Sidney dropped a pass and the pass to Greg Lewis was basically a throw away. Other than that, he just ran out the clock.
                  I agree, how does him playing in garbage time, and throwing what, 2 passes, 1 of which was a good throw that Sidney just flat out dropped prove that he's not going to be anything ever. It means nothing.

                  sig by BK and avy by me
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DHVF View Post
                    What the hell? How did he prove that against Detroit? Sidney dropped a pass and the pass to Greg Lewis was basically a throw away. Other than that, he just ran out the clock.

                    He didn't necessarily prove it against Detroit, but he definitely proved it for 2 years before that. Seeing what our WR's are doing right now even takes away the "he doesn't have anyone to throw to" excuse.

                    We could just cut him for all I care, he's terrible.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      He didn't necessarily prove it against Detroit, but he definitely proved it for 2 years before that. Seeing what our WR's are doing right now even takes away the "he doesn't have anyone to throw to" excuse.

                      We could just cut him for all I care, he's terrible.
                      IDK about the WRs part. He didn't have Percy and Rice missed a lot of last year and wasn't 100% the rest of it. Berrian has had a mediocre season this year, and hasn't been even close to last year. Shiancoe is doing about the same this year as well, with only getting more TDs. So, the way I see it, the only guys doing much better are Rice and Harvin, and we didn't have Harvin last year and Rice was beat up, and missed a lot of time, so that proves nothing on that part either.

                      I'm not saying T-Jack is going to be the guy, but the arguments being made are bogus and don't make that point.

                      sig by BK and avy by me
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                        IDK about the WRs part. He didn't have Percy and Rice missed a lot of last year and wasn't 100% the rest of it. Berrian has had a mediocre season this year, and hasn't been even close to last year. Shiancoe is doing about the same this year as well, with only getting more TDs. So, the way I see it, the only guys doing much better are Rice and Harvin, and we didn't have Harvin last year and Rice was beat up, and missed a lot of time, so that proves nothing on that part either.

                        I'm not saying T-Jack is going to be the guy, but the arguments being made are bogus and don't make that point.


                        Good point on the receivers, I forgot that Rice had injury problems last year.

                        I'm just sick of the excuses for Jackson. He sucks. End of story. He hasn't done anything in his entire career that would lead me to believe that he has the potential to be an NFL starting quarterback. I've seen to many of his slant passes land 5 feet in front of receivers and too many jump passes into coverage for me to have any hope for him.

                        Comment


                        • I am very annoyed that the Vikings front office extended Childress during the season. While he has improved their record each year, this year's success is pretty much all due to the addition of Favre.

                          I think that the Queen's should have extended him after the season. The expections were high at the start of the year & if the team does not meet those expectations, i.e. make it to the NFC Championship game/Superbowl, then there is no chance that they would get rid of him.... and we all know that no one is more likely to grab defeat from the clutches of victory than the Little General.

                          If they would win the SuperBowl, then it probably would have cost them like $1 million more a year, but then the extension would have been more deserved.

                          Just my two cents.
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Good point on the receivers, I forgot that Rice had injury problems last year.

                            I'm just sick of the excuses for Jackson. He sucks. End of story. He hasn't done anything in his entire career that would lead me to believe that he has the potential to be an NFL starting quarterback. I've seen to many of his slant passes land 5 feet in front of receivers and too many jump passes into coverage for me to have any hope for him.
                            I'm not making excuses for him, but he's not as bad as you're making it sound. We probably will never get a chance to see him play for us again in meaningful minutes though as he's a FA after this season, and I don't think he'll be back.

                            sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                              I am very annoyed that the Vikings front office extended Childress during the season. While he has improved their record each year, this year's success is pretty much all due to the addition of Favre.

                              I think that the Queen's should have extended him after the season. The expections were high at the start of the year & if the team does not meet those expectations, i.e. make it to the NFC Championship game/Superbowl, then there is no chance that they would get rid of him.... and we all know that no one is more likely to grab defeat from the clutches of victory than the Little General.

                              If they would win the SuperBowl, then it probably would have cost them like $1 million more a year, but then the extension would have been more deserved.

                              Just my two cents.

                              I agree with you 100%.

                              sig by BK and avy by me
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                                I am very annoyed that the Vikings front office extended Childress during the season. While he has improved their record each year, this year's success is pretty much all due to the addition of Favre.

                                I think that the Queen's should have extended him after the season. The expections were high at the start of the year & if the team does not meet those expectations, i.e. make it to the NFC Championship game/Superbowl, then there is no chance that they would get rid of him.... and we all know that no one is more likely to grab defeat from the clutches of victory than the Little General.

                                If they would win the SuperBowl, then it probably would have cost them like $1 million more a year, but then the extension would have been more deserved.

                                Just my two cents.

                                This.


                                And I think we need to get whatever we can for Jackson at the end of the season. A draft pick....maybe a decent player....a bag of beef jerky...etc

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information