This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
    We aren't saying Childress was a bad scouting guy. We never said that. His terrible play-calling is his downfall, that's what will get the Vikings in trouble down the road. He is too selfish to let Bevell call the shots. Childress will be the reason we lose the NFCCG if that's where we make it.
    Except Bevell has been calling plays the entire season. Childress helps with the gameplanning, he doesn't call the plays. He gives suggestions.
    Last edited by djp; 11-23-2009, 06:13 PM.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I was just about to say that. Let's settle with the Chilly bashing and let this play out. There are plenty of organizations that would kill to be in the position we are in.

Comment

• I never thought this would happen. But next monday night, Im going to be a huge Pats fan! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          I never thought this would happen. But next monday night, Im going to be a huge Pats fan! lol
          I know, crazy right?
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            Except Bevell has been calling plays the entire season. Childress helps with the gameplanning, he doesn't call the plays. He gives suggestions.
            I was under the impression that he made the play-calls.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• The Vikings game against the Cardinals was moved to Sunday Night December 6th.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...L7PQLanchO7DiU

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                The Vikings game against the Cardinals was moved to Sunday Night December 6th.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...L7PQLanchO7DiU
                ohhhHHhhhHH primetime!

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                  I never thought this would happen. But next monday night, Im going to be a huge Pats fan! lol
                  Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                  I know, crazy right?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Is Winfield playing Sunday?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      Is Winfield playing Sunday?
                      Sounds like it yeah.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com...-vs-bears.html

Comment

• My wife just gave me an early Christmas present:

Damn, I love her.

and I will be wearing it for the playoff game that I just bought my season tickets for. I've never gone to a playoff game before & I'm pumped.
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Anyone else been impressed with Jimmy Kennedy's work within the rotation? He'll probably never be what they thought he was coming out of Penn State, but he could be a big part of the rotation for the future, especially possibly filling in for Big Pat down the road.
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I agree on the Jimmy Kennedy point. the d-line has looked great throughout each game.

Yesterday i would have liked to have seen Favre hit the bench earlier than he did. When we have the game in hand heading into the 4th, Jackson should be out there gaining experience & Favre should be resting his 40 year old body.

I'm not really complaining, but I just think that the Vikes should be doing everything to preserve our mealticket for the rest of the season/post-season. Just my 2 cents.
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                              I agree on the Jimmy Kennedy point. the d-line has looked great throughout each game.

Yesterday i would have liked to have seen Favre hit the bench earlier than he did. When we have the game in hand heading into the 4th, Jackson should be out there gaining experience & Favre should be resting his 40 year old body.

I'm not really complaining, but I just think that the Vikes should be doing everything to preserve our mealticket for the rest of the season/post-season. Just my 2 cents.
                              20 point lead to start the 4th isn't enough to take Favre out, even with how bad the Bears played. I'm a big believer in the 4 score lead and then get him out of there. 3 scores is a touchdown and turnover away from being back in the game.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• It figures that once we get really good the Saints seem unstoppable.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information