Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, that's awesome. Good for him, I definitely didn't expect that.

Comment

• I watched the replay of Henderson's injury. I don't know if I should post it or not, cause it really had me shocked. I can upon request. Or you can just look it up yourself.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• eh, I seen it once. Thats enough for me. Its great to hear some good news about EJ.

I wouldnt be surprised if we brought in a vetern LB just till the end of the season. Jasper did look good at time this pre season. I noticed when he had to drop into coverage he looked pretty confused. But then again he is a rookie, and it was just pre season.

Comment

• I hope that this doctor is correct, but it's certainly difficult to believe after watching the play on which EJ was hurt.

Comment

• And you know, these kinds of injuries are always worse when its accidentally caused by your teammate. :( I never thought I'd be this sensitive about a guy I've never met. The better word for my feelings would be sympathetic.

sig by fenikz
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• just wanted to say that E.J. is a great guy. Im part of the E.J. Henderson youth foundation and have spent some time with him. Hes really a nice guy and has done a lot for the community.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Bring back Nap Harris! My irrational man love player. You know you all have one guy that despite him not being all that good you support him to the death!

Good to hear that EJ should be back, looked pretty nasty, and even those guys who never come back have Drs saying they will be back, but until proven otherwise have to believe it. Guy is just so unlucky when it comes to injuries.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Brett Favre was one of Barbara Walters 10 most fascinating people of 2009. Thought you ought to know...

sig by fenikz
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Chris Mortenson on Twitter

"Hear it's looking good for Antoine Winfield to finally return this week.
                    about 1 hour ago from web"
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      Chris Mortenson on Twitter

"Hear it's looking good for Antoine Winfield to finally return this week.
                      about 1 hour ago from web"
                      Good, If Cedric Griffin isn't able to play on sunday the Vikes will definatly be needing Winfield to play.

Originally posted by wogitalia
                      Bring back Nap Harris! My irrational man love player. You know you all have one guy that despite him not being all that good you support him to the death!
                      Apparently Brad Childress must be pretty confident in Jasper Brinkley...

Brad Childress said that Napoleon Harris contacted the team after news that Henderson was lost for the season, but the coach was satisfied with the number of linebackers already on the roster. Harris was signed last year after Henderson suffered a season-ending foot injury.
                      http://min.scout.com/2/928111.html

Comment

• Brad Childress said that Napoleon Harris contacted the team after news that Henderson was lost for the season, but the coach was satisfied with the number of linebackers already on the roster. Harris was signed last year after Henderson suffered a season-ending foot injury.
                        That's devastating news... Brinkley was solid against the Bengals though so I guess it's not a big issue.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Well with Erin Henderson gone for 4 games too now they might want to bring in another guy for depth. Especially considering Heath Farwell and Kenny Onatulu are the only 2 backups on the roster right now. They just signed J. Lehman to the practice squad when EJ went down so more than likely they will opt for him since he would be cheaper. But this would seemingly re-open the door for Napoleon Harris.

Comment

• Here is how some of the Viking players are currently doing in Pro Bowl voting incase any one is curious.

Offense

Brett Favre- 2nd QB
                            Adrian Peterson- 1st RB
                            Nafahu Tahi- 1st FB
                            Sidney Rice- 4th WR
                            Visanthe Shiancoe - 5th TE
                            Bryant McKennie- 1st OT
                            Phil Loadholt- 2nd OT
                            Steve Hutchinson- 1st OG
                            Anthony Herrara- 2nd Guard
                            John Sullivan- 1st Center

Defense

Jared Allen-1st DE
                            Pat Williams-1st DT
                            Kevin Williams-2nd DT
                            Chad Greenway-2nd OLB
                            Antione Winfield- 3rd CB
                            Cedric Griffin- 5th CB
                            Madieu Williams- 2nd FS
                            Tyrell Johnson- 3rd SS

Percy Harvin- 1st KR

A few surprises there, Bolded are the guys who I feel should make it this year.

Comment

• Nafahu Tahi in the Pro Bowl makes me sick.

Comment

• Well this doesn't account for the players and coaches vote so I am pretty sure he won't make it after that is added in (same goes for some of the questionable ones).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information