Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat says he will retire if we win the Super Bowl this year: http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/79584467.html

a couple quotes:
    "I'm trying to win a Super Bowl. I'll quit then after I win the Super Bowl this year. I'll go into the sunset smiling. That's how you want to end it."

"It don't matter. That's all I want is that trophy. I'll walk off the field with my tights on because I'm throwing everything to the fans. Shoulder pads, helmet, everything. I'll walk off with tights and socks. That's how I'm walking off the field. I've been thinking about it all year."
    Last edited by marshallb; 12-18-2009, 01:01 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• A shirtless Pat Williams jogging off the field after a Super Bowl win would be a sight to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        Nafahu Tahi in the Pro Bowl makes me sick.

He's not pro bowl worthy, but I've noticed him sucking less this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          He's not pro bowl worthy, but I've noticed him sucking less this year.
          From my observations he seems to be playing less, so that's a positive in my book as when he does play I usually end up infuriated at his missed block.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by DHVF View Post
            From my observations he seems to be playing less, so that's a positive in my book as when he does play I usually end up infuriated at his missed block.

Yeah that could be it. I'm just glad it's not like last year when we had no one who could throw it downfield. They would just dump it to him and he would trip over his own feet for a one yard gain.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4755278

Harvin 50/50 for Sunday.

Comment

• Sidney is the Viking that i am most hopeful for in regards to the Pro Bowl. He's been awesome this year and really deserves to be recognized for his improved play.

Just my 2 cents
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  I heard on Around the League on NFLN that according to Steve Wyche, Harvin is going to be playing on sunday and that he is looking to have a career day. So I hope for that. I could really use him in fantasy this week.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                    Here is how some of the Viking players are currently doing in Pro Bowl voting incase any one is curious.

Offense

Brett Favre- 2nd QB
                    Adrian Peterson- 1st RB
                    Nafahu Tahi- 1st FB
                    Sidney Rice- 4th WR
                    Visanthe Shiancoe - 5th TE
                    Bryant McKennie- 1st OT
                    Phil Loadholt- 2nd OT
                    Steve Hutchinson- 1st OG
                    Anthony Herrara- 2nd Guard
                    John Sullivan- 1st Center

Defense

Jared Allen-1st DE
                    Pat Williams-1st DT
                    Kevin Williams-2nd DT
                    Chad Greenway-2nd OLB
                    Antione Winfield- 3rd CB
                    Cedric Griffin- 5th CB
                    Madieu Williams- 2nd FS
                    Tyrell Johnson- 3rd SS

Percy Harvin- 1st KR

A few surprises there, Bolded are the guys who I feel should make it this year.
                    I think we have most def. picked up some bandwagon-er fans this year. Tahi? Come on people... Madieu Williams has looked horrible, If he makes the Pro Bowl I will not watch.

Ok, so is the Pro Bowl a week before the Super Bowl this year? What happens to the players who make the SB?

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• They don't play

Comment

• That makes the NFL ********.

sig by fenikz
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                          That makes the NFL ********.
                          Then when is the correct time to have it? All other major sports have their's halfway through the season, which is a good 3 or so months into it. Is the NFL expected to do that? Whether it's before or after the Super Bowl it doesn't really matter, nobody cares about it. You may have a few players from the Super Bowl teams that would play in it the week after, but you still have lots that don't.
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Congrats on another division title, fellas. If the Packers and Vikings clash again in the playoffs, that would be epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                              Then when is the correct time to have it? All other major sports have their's halfway through the season, which is a good 3 or so months into it. Is the NFL expected to do that? Whether it's before or after the Super Bowl it doesn't really matter, nobody cares about it. You may have a few players from the Super Bowl teams that would play in it the week after, but you still have lots that don't.
                              I understand. But its been after the superbowl for how many years. Why change it now.

sig by fenikz
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                                Congrats on another division title, fellas. If the Packers and Vikings clash again in the playoffs, that would be epic.
                                The way that our 2 teams have been playing as of late, the Packers are the last team that I want to see in the playoffs. :(
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information