This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
    The worst thing about that fumble is that without it, we might have had the first seed in the playoff since NO lost to Carolina in the last week of the season :(
    Tough to say that. NO started Mark Brunell that game....

Comment

• Joe McKnight declared, I would love love love to draft him in the 2nd or 3rd to replace Chester Taylor.

Comment

• If you guys are ever looking for cool vikings wallpapers,

go to www.foreverpurple.net. Lots of cool ones.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Dallas next week. I felt as though Dallas would be the toughest matchup for us in the NFC, and if they play like they did tonight, that'll be one hell of a tough game. I definitely think we can win, but we're going to have to bring our A game.

sig by BK and avy by me
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Apparently, according to ESPN the Vikings are a lock to lose against the Cowboys next week ...

http://espn.go.com/?topId=4811775

The Poll at the bottom asks how far will the cowboys go in the playoffs. The only 2 options are make it to NFC Championship, or make it to the Super Bowl.
            Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 01-10-2010, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Eh, that's fine, let BSPN assume they'll get their beloved Cowboys winning as a guarantee (Although, yes, I know, they love Favre nearly as much). But yeah, they'll need to bring their top game next weekend.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• If we're going to win next week, we're going to have to overcome about 5 sacks from Demarcus Ware going up against Mckinnie, because that WILL happen.

Comment

• Jim Kleinsasser should be imbedded on the immediate left of McKinnie, to have any chance.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                    Jim Kleinsasser should be imbedded on the immediate left of McKinnie, to have any chance.

That would be the smart thing to do, but we never did catch on against Peppers for whatever reason. Hopefully they come with a better game plan next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      If we're going to win next week, we're going to have to overcome about 5 sacks from Demarcus Ware going up against Mckinnie, because that WILL happen.
                      The vikings just need to do what the Cardinals did to us with Jared Allen. Find Demarcus Ware..and just chip him when he rushes. It will give Favre time to get the ball off. I wanted to face Dallas. The thing that really scares me is how the vikings have been vs TE. We just need to pressure romo and make sure he makes mistakes.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        That would be the smart thing to do, but we never did catch on against Peppers for whatever reason. Hopefully they come with a better game plan next week.

In the game against Carolina and Peppers McKinnie was trying to correct the "tell" in his stance everyone was making a big deal about. It obviously did a lot more harm then good so he went back to doing it the old way and has been fine. The defense knows when its a run or pass play 90% of the time anyways.

McKinnie takes a lot of heat here in MN but he'll do fine against Ware. I'd be suprised if Ware has more then 1 sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGB View Post
                          In the game against Carolina and Peppers McKinnie was trying to correct the "tell" in his stance everyone was making a big deal about. It obviously did a lot more harm then good so he went back to doing it the old way and has been fine. The defense knows when its a run or pass play 90% of the time anyways.

McKinnie takes a lot of heat here in MN but he'll do fine against Ware. I'd be suprised if Ware has more then 1 sack.

Why? Ware has dominated plenty of tackles who are good pass blockers, and pass blocking has never been McKinnie's strong suit.

Comment

• We need a good pass blocking tackle.

sig by fenikz
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Actually Pass blocking was his strong suit the only reason we drafted him. McKinnie I mean. I have always felt he has been over rated

Comment

• Our whole offensive line is better at run blocking than pass blocking.

sig by fenikz
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information