This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djp View Post

When you see Harvin's entire body of work, it makes it all that much more impressive. This kid is a straight stud.
    He's obviously a great athlete, but the one thing that stands out to me is his awareness. He always knows where the defenders are, sometimes after a catch he'll reverse field and make guys miss. He's also a tough so of a *****, for a small guy he's not afraid of contact.

Comment

• I could see him becoming a kevin faulk type player harvin I mean he seems like he could be a running back as well

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
        He's obviously a great athlete, but the one thing that stands out to me is his awareness. He always knows where the defenders are, sometimes after a catch he'll reverse field and make guys miss. He's also a tough so of a *****, for a small guy he's not afraid of contact.
        Unlike Bernard Berrian.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
          Unlike Bernard Berrian.
          Bernard Berrian is such a *****. I was watching ESPN and Herm Edwards (who btw just plays to win the game) said he would be our "x-factor" of the game. I don't know what outraged me more, the fact that he would say that or the fact that I had to hear Berrian's freakin name when it wasn't game day. What an overpaid softie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            Bernard Berrian is such a *****. I was watching ESPN and Herm Edwards (who btw just plays to win the game) said he would be our "x-factor" of the game. I don't know what outraged me more, the fact that he would say that or the fact that I had to hear Berrian's freakin name when it wasn't game day. What an overpaid softie.
            there is a reason that herm edwards is in the studio now, not on the sidelines.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I have no idea what the cap situation is with Berrian but I would be totally on board with cutting him after this season. He just doesn't do enough to warrant that kind of money.

Comment

• If Berrian were cut we would gain about 3 million in cap space. I like Jaymar Johnson or Darius Reynaud or Silver Fox at 3rd WR.

sig by fenikz
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Jaymar would be fine as a 3rd WR

Comment

• What's the Vikings record now with those throwbacks? I wish the Vikings would switch back to those permanently.

sig by fenikz
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Honestly, I think Greg Lewis might be a decent 3rd or 4th WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                        Honestly, I think Greg Lewis might be a decent 3rd or 4th WR.

Wasn't he the third in Philly? He kinda sucked there.

Comment

• I want Bobby Wade :(

sig by fenikz
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Ok so i was thinking about this whole migraine thing with Percy and i came to the conclusion that this was the reason for the failed drug test at the combine. He just toked up to handle the migranes. He hasn't really had any character issues with the team and in all the interviews Ive watched he seems like a smart enough guy so i dont think hes dumb enough to fail the idiot test without a good reason.

but maybe im just a ******

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Apparently you missed the talk of the migraines in the game thread..
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Damnit wrong thread
                                Last edited by yo123; 01-23-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information