• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the Napoleon Harris move.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      I love the Napoleon Harris move.
      i dont LOVE the fact that harris is at our MLB position, but given the situation I am satisfied. he will not be great, but hopefully he just wont hurt the team

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
        http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/

Well, Naps back and Tapeh's gone. This kinda blows IMO as I really like Tapeh and was hoping he'd be our long term answer at FB and I don't care for Tahi too much, but I suppose this is Childress' perogative.

The reason Tapeh fell out of favor with our staff was that he didn't tell us he had surgery done just weeks before we signed him... thats why tahi has been playing so much. After that Tapeh's release was inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by giver17 View Post
          i dont LOVE the fact that harris is at our MLB position, but given the situation I am satisfied. he will not be great, but hopefully he just wont hurt the team

Actually it sounds like Dontarious Thomas is going to get the start.

Comment

• We just released Erin Henderson. To sign Rufus Alexander from the practice sqaud.

Comment

• that game was the worst excuse for trying i have ever seen.

what the hell? what the hell happend on special teams? that was freakin rediculous.

lets put in a young punt returner to see if he can touch the ball near the endzone...smart. lets try and kick the ball twice after the snap was bobbled...smart

so what next? fire childress? or fire special teams coach? or fire kluwe? or all three.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Things I liked from the game (Trying to take a few things positive):
                - I liked that they got Chester Taylor more carries, along with AP.
                - Berrian has stepped up the last 3 weeks
                - Jared Allen getting a couple sacks.

Otherwise, it twas frustrating.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• don't forget that AD surpassed 2,000 yards rushing, becoming the fast player in NFL history to do so (21 games)... that is at least worth some praise

Comment

• Originally posted by giver17 View Post
                    don't forget that AD surpassed 2,000 yards rushing, becoming the fast player in NFL history to do so (21 games)... that is at least worth some praise

Third fastest, Dickerson did it in 18 games I believe and Portis did it in like 20 or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                      Third fastest, Dickerson did it in 18 games I believe and Portis did it in like 20 or something.
                      yeah my bad, I must have read the article too fast or something, but yeah I was wrong. still bada** though

Comment

• AD is a beast for sure.

Comment

• Waived Alexander and re-signed Erin Henderson if anyone saw.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                            Waived Alexander and re-signed Erin Henderson if anyone saw.
                            they need to make up their damn minds

sig by fenikz
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I know he was dreadful for the first few games, but has anyone else been delightfully surprised by the recent play of Shiancoe? He has made some big plays the past few weeks and has hung on to the ball. It's not enough to completely forget how he played last year and early on this year but it's a huge improvement. Same thing with Berrian, maybe it's the fact that we have a SEMI-capable QB playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                                I know he was dreadful for the first few games, but has anyone else been delightfully surprised by the recent play of Shiancoe? He has made some big plays the past few weeks and has hung on to the ball. It's not enough to completely forget how he played last year and early on this year but it's a huge improvement. Same thing with Berrian, maybe it's the fact that we have a SEMI-capable QB playing.
                                Thats all true. i would agree with the stepped up play by shiancoe and berrian.

i still agree that we need a new quarterback...

anyone for JDB?

sig by fenikz
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information