This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
    Again, it's only a first that we'd be getting, not a first and third.
    Well ****, a first will do too.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I thought we gave him the highest tender?
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        I thought we gave him the highest tender?
        nope only the first round tender.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I'm starting to hope that somebody tosses an offer at Edwards. It might be tough to re-sign him since he and his agent appear that they want elite defensive end money, and while Edwards his solid, he does not even touch the elite ends in the league. A 1st or a QB from Philadelphia would be fantastic.

Comment

• So would this mean that we have picks 25 and 30? If so I'd like to see us trade up with a first and second to get Bradford or Clausen.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
              So would this mean that we have picks 25 and 30? If so I'd like to see us trade up with a first and second to get Bradford or Clausen.
              Even if we trade the 25th pick if we got it and the the 2nd rounder.. we would still need to hope for one of them to fall to the mid 1st and most of the experts are saying Rams will take bradford.. so Clausen would have to fall past Washington, Buffalo, and Seattle.

But Id be happy with 2 1st round picks and losing Ray Edwards.. He is a good DE but he is has a lot of success because of the Line he was put in. I mean Jared Allen or Kevin Williams probably get doubled each play. So i think Robison could easily replace Ray.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• I'd rather keep Ray this year to help with a superbowl push. However Sidney Rice, Chad Greenway, and Ray Edwards are all going to need extensions next year and Ray is definatly on the bottom of that totem pole. So if they expect Ray Edwards to be asking for a top level DE contract than trade him while we can get some excellent value.

If a trade is going to happen I would like a trade to PHI involving their first and Brian Westbrook(obviously dependany on what happens with LT).

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                  I'd rather keep Ray this year to help with a superbowl push. However Sidney Rice, Chad Greenway, and Ray Edwards are all going to need extensions next year and Ray is definatly on the bottom of that totem pole. So if they expect Ray Edwards to be asking for a top level DE contract than trade him while we can get some excellent value.

If a trade is going to happen I would like a trade to PHI involving their first and Brian Westbrook(obviously dependany on what happens with LT).
                  I thought Westbrook was cut by the eagles last week?

Comment

• Ray Edwards for McNabb?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                      I thought Westbrook was cut by the eagles last week?
                      You are probably right, I didn't think so but I haven't been paying too much attention to his situation. If so scratch the part about him in the trade.

Comment

• Yea, Westy was released two weeks ago. There has not been much news regarding teams being interested in him, which makes me wonder if most teams feel he is pretty much done.

Comment

• Zulgad just posted on Twitter that Jimmy K is back with the Vikes. Good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                            Zulgad just posted on Twitter that Jimmy K is back with the Vikes. Good news.
                            The deal is 2 years 6 million.. Not bad. He did pretty well coming off the bench for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                              Zulgad just posted on Twitter that Jimmy K is back with the Vikes. Good news.
                              awesome news!

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• my two cents:

i hope the eagles sign edwards to an offer sheet. we can use that first round pick to draft a pretty good player, and as previously mentioned, this is a deep draft, and a decent DE can be picked up later. with two first round picks, we are sitting in a very pretty position to pick up two solid contributors or even trade up.

westbrook is done. no one has been sniffing around him, and there are plenty of teams that could use help at RB. i think LT signs with the jets, and it doesnt really bother me if that happens. while LT would be a decent pick up, i still would rather have fargas.
                                oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information