This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djp View Post

Also, forgive me, but what happened to Tahi? Did he sign any sort of deal with anyone? We are idiotic for not going HARD after Tony Richardson again. He's miles better than Tahi and clearly still has some gas left in the tank.

Tahi hasn't signed his tender yer- and this is just my guess, but I'm assuming Rhys Lloyd is gonna take Tahi's roster spot...Tahi is the most expendable guy on our 53-man roster.

Dugan or Sass could play FB in a pinch.

Comment

• Originally posted by contento View Post
      Tahi hasn't signed his tender yer- and this is just my guess, but I'm assuming Rhys Lloyd is gonna take Tahi's roster spot...Tahi is the most expendable guy on our 53-man roster.

Dugan or Sass could play FB in a pinch.
      Childress has a hard on for Tahi so I would imagine he's going to come back at some point, as shameful as it is.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Dugan >>>>>>>> Tahi

He's like an extra offensive lineman, obviously.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I wish they would have let the bengals have him last year, but they like Tahi for some reason.

Comment

• I don't understand....Tahi was 1st in fan voting for the Pro Bowl last year and now you guys want him gone?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
              I don't understand....Tahi was 1st in fan voting for the Pro Bowl last year and now you guys want him gone?!?
              simply put, fans are ********. Most of the votes were just a result of the success we were having in no way did he deserve to be in the pro bowl

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't think Tahi was nearly as bad as he was in his first year. Last year he looked pretty average to me. Just never, ever, ever give him the ball.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=5050137

Ken Hamlin anyone?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• No thanks. We already have a bunch of guys that can't cover or tackle.

Comment

• http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...9PmP:QiU47cQUU

Darius Reynaud officially moved to RB. So does this take us out of the 2nd to 3rd to Mid Round Running back in the draft?

Also.. http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...9PmP:QiU47cQUU

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB of Indiana(PA) is coming in to work out. The 2nd or 3rd CB Prospect that has come in to work out. So Its really looking like a CB is a top priority for the Vikings.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                        http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...9PmP:QiU47cQUU

Darius Reynaud officially moved to RB. So does this take us out of the 2nd to 3rd to Mid Round Running back in the draft?

Also.. http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...9PmP:QiU47cQUU

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB of Indiana(PA) is coming in to work out. The 2nd or 3rd CB Prospect that has come in to work out. So Its really looking like a CB is a top priority for the Vikings.
                        Its just really hard for me to see Childress taking a RB is this draft. I still think maybe a veteran is going to come in at some point.

Also the more i see Devin McCourty, the more I like him. I think he'd be a great pick with our first.

Comment

• I have read a couple articles a while ago that the word is the Vikes are pretty high on Albert Young, so with Reynaud officially a RB now that could suggest RB woun't be targeted until the later rounds.

As for CB I agree it really seems that the Vikings are making it a Priority to get another CB early in the draft this year. I agree with Zod aswell the closer we get the more I am warming up to Devin McCourty at #30.

Comment

• I'm starting to feel pretty comfortable that the Vikings won't be taking a RB in the draft, unless one falls hard or maybe in the real late rounds.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Jason Campbell please.

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                                Jason Campbell please.
                                it's not gonna happen sorry. There is no way we bring in another veteran QB, I can definitely see us drafting one early on in the draft, but we're not gonna trade for a veteran QB. I'm also starting to get my hopes up for Clausen now with the way things are setting up for a fall for him.

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information