Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly it doesn't bother me if he doesn't have a cannon because, I think arm strength is quite overrated. There's just something about McCoy as a prospect that worries me, can't really put my finger on it. I guess if they got him in the 2nd round it wouldn't bother me, but if we spend a 1st on him I'll be very pissed.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Honestly, if we don't have a quarterback that can win us a Super Bowl, the whole season pretty much means nothing. We need Favre if we want to be elite again. Jackson should be better the next time he steps on the field, a lot better. But he still will never match Favre and Colt McCoy, Tebow, LeFevour, or any other guy we could get where we'll be picking, won't either.

Pray that Favre comes back, fellas. Pray.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        Honestly, if we don't have a quarterback that can win us a Super Bowl, the whole season pretty much means nothing. We need Favre if we want to be elite again. Jackson should be better the next time he steps on the field, a lot better. But he still will never match Favre and Colt McCoy, Tebow, LeFevour, or any other guy we could get where we'll be picking, won't either.

Pray that Favre comes back, fellas. Pray.
        What he said.

I'm optimistic, but it would still be nice to pick up McCoy as a backup. For some reason I can see us getting some small-school QB and trying to make him work.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          What he said.

I'm optimistic, but it would still be nice to pick up McCoy as a backup. For some reason I can see us getting some small-school QB and trying to make him work.
          Lol, ya, like Tavars Jackson?

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
            Lol, ya, like Tavars Jackson?
            Yeah, what I was thinking. With the exception of the 2007 draft, the Vikes have never gone with what I had thought they were going to go with.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Note to self:
              Dont call Jared Allen's fiancee a bad name..
              http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/19/jared-...sdale-arizona/

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• It was confirmed by Goodell in his chat today that the Thursday night season opener will be Vikings @ Saints. Another glimpse: Judd Zulgad of the Star Tribune tweeted that the Vikings will likely play the Jets on Thanksgiving night

EDIT: Another glimpse: the Detroit News is reporting that the Vikings will close the season in Detroit on January 2nd, as part of the all divisional games the last weekend. Which means the Packers and Bears would then play at that time.
                Last edited by marshallb; 04-20-2010, 04:26 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Week 1 @ Saints (NBC) - L
                  Week 2 vs Dolphins - W
                  Week 3 vs Lions - W
                  Week 4 BYE
                  Week 5 @ Jets (ESPN) - L
                  Week 6 vs Cowboys - W
                  Week 7 @ Packers (NBC) - L
                  Week 8 @ Patriots - L
                  Week 9 vs Cardinals - W
                  Week 10 @ Bears - L
                  Week 11 vs Packers - W
                  Week 12 @ Redskins - W
                  Week 13 vs Bills - W
                  Week 14 vs Giants - W
                  Week 15 vs Bears (ESPN) - W
                  Week 16 @ Eagles - L
                  Week 17 @ Lions - W

10-6 at very early glance
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I was worried when the commish talked about division games in the last weeks that we would be going to chicago or green bay in the last few weeks. But we get chicago home and only have to go to detriot so that worked out fine.

Also Glad we don't have any thurday nighters other than week 1. Don't like having the bye week so early. At early glance I see 10-6 as the worst case scenario but I think we go 13-3(All assuming favre comes back of course).

Comment

• 4 Primetime games: 1 Thurs; 1 Sun Night; 2 Mon Night

Since we usually get the Monday night games, I think that the wife & I will be heading to the Bears game in December.

None of the home games really excite me though....

& i agree with your assessment DJP, However, the Packers & Bears games are always toss ups. I could see us winning against them on the road (more than them beating us at home)
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I hate the early bye. It seems like every year we have an early bye(except last year that is, and that worked real well). Weeks 5-11 looks to be real tough, with 6 out of the 7 teams being playoff teams from last year, and the 7th being at Chicago. I like the end of the schedule though, the last 5 weeks we're indoors 4 of the 5, with the 4th one being a tough one at Philly.

I'd say that 9-7 looks like the absolute worst case scenario, but I'd have to say 12-4/maybe 13-3 seems about right to me if Favre comes back, if not, I'd be leaning towards 11-5/10-6 with T-Jack/Sage, which should still mean a playoff spot.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• When do single game tickets go on sale?

Comment

• The Vikings and Giants play every single year. I kind of like it. Cause the Giants are probably my 3rd favorite team to watch. There's sort of a rivalry.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Looks like a cool line up. I just hate having a bye week so early in the season.

Comment

• Ditto on the bye. It seems as though most years we're locked into Week 4/Week 5 and I don't like it.

Obviously, it all depends on Favre. We could struggle to make the playoffs with Jackson/Rosenfels but I think 11 wins is the minimum (assuming decent health) with Favre back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information