Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, this is like the 11th time in a row we've faced the Giants, and the 3rd time in a row at home.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I think that this schedule confirms a Favre return. Primetime games against his previous 2 teams & a rematch of the NFC Championship Game. His return had to be taken into account to come up with this.
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        Week 1 @ Saints (NBC) - L
        Week 2 vs Dolphins - W
        Week 3 vs Lions - W
        Week 4 BYE
        Week 5 @ Jets (ESPN) - L
        Week 6 vs Cowboys - W
        Week 7 @ Packers (NBC) - L
        Week 8 @ Patriots - L
        Week 9 vs Cardinals - W
        Week 10 @ Bears - L
        Week 11 vs Packers - W
        Week 12 @ Redskins - W
        Week 13 vs Bills - W
        Week 14 vs Giants - W
        Week 15 vs Bears (ESPN) - W
        Week 16 @ Eagles - L
        Week 17 @ Lions - W

10-6 at very early glance

So we'll win a whopping 2 road games, one of them in Detroit?

You suck at predicting things.

Comment

• Lito shuffles to Minnesota
          Posted by Mike Florio on April 21, 2010 6:47 PM ET
          A day after the Vikings learned that they'll be facing the Saints and quarterback Drew Brees to open the season, the NFC runners-up beefed up their defensive secondary.

According to a league source, veteran cornerback Lito Sheppard has agreed to a one-year, $2 million contract.

Sheppard visited the Vikings today, after several weeks on the free-agent market.

He immediately solidifies a cornerback depth chart that features an aging Antoine Winfield and Cedric Griffin, who suffered a torn ACL in the NFC Championship Game.
          oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• Originally posted by contento View Post
            So we'll win a whopping 2 road games, one of them in Detroit?

You suck at predicting things.
            These were our road wins last year :

Cleveland, Detroit, St. Louis, Green Bay

This team couldn't block a soul or rush the passer on the road last year
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• We do have a tough road schedule, pretty much all the tough teams we face are on the road. The only team that djp has us losing to on the road that wasn't a playoff team last year was Chicago, who beat us at their place last year, and will be an improved team this year. I do think we'll sneak out 1 or 2 more of those road ones, but it could be a tough year on the road.

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...9PmP:QiU47cQUU

So apparently the Vikings have called the Redskins to see about Haynesworth. I would love to get him. His contract is pretty much already soaked up. Him and Kevin Williams would be beasts. Just speculation right now but interesting to see.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                  http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...9PmP:QiU47cQUU

So apparently the Vikings have called the Redskins to see about Haynesworth. I would love to get him. His contract is pretty much already soaked up. Him and Kevin Williams would be beasts. Just speculation right now but interesting to see.
                  I'd trade pick 30 for Haynesworth. Most of his contract is pretty much taken care of and he'd be a welcome addition to this line once Pat leaves.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I wouldn't mind him either, but I wonder where that would put Pat for this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      I wouldn't mind him either, but I wonder where that would put Pat for this year.
                      I love Pat, but the guy struggled last year. He's clearly past the twilight of his career and now steadily declining. This is a chance to get one of the most dominant presences in football on your defensive line for probably a second round pick. Of course, there's risk involved, with Haynesworth being a nut job and all, but you gotta figure he brings his lunch pail to work with such immense talent around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        I love Pat, but the guy struggled last year. He's clearly past the twilight of his career and now steadily declining. This is a chance to get one of the most dominant presences in football on your defensive line for probably a second round pick. Of course, there's risk involved, with Haynesworth being a nut job and all, but you gotta figure he brings his lunch pail to work with such immense talent around him.
                        I can't imagine he would be anything but enthusiastic to leave Washington and come here. And Pat would still be great for depth.

Comment

• That sounds exactly like a Madden move. I know Pat isn't as good as he used to be, but I definitely don't think he'd be too happy about being a backup. I don't see how that would work out for this year, but it'd be great for the future, once Pat retires.

sig by BK and avy by me
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                            That sounds exactly like a Madden move. I know Pat isn't as good as he used to be, but I definitely don't think he'd be too happy about being a backup. I don't see how that would work out for this year, but it'd be great for the future, once Pat retires.
                            I don't anticipate Pat Williams being too happy with the move either, but this is a business and if you want to improve your team, you have to deal with these things sometimes.

Comment

• Pat may not be thrilled but he is still on the team for only 1 reason. That is is to win a superbowl. I don't think he will be too upset about bringing in another elite talent that can help get that goal this year.

Comment

• Just a thought...

K-Will has played end in the past and been pretty productive at that spot. Pat and Albert at DT, Allen and K-Will at de?

:-)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information