This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikings4ever View Post
    Bad news. Jay Glazier on the Fox pregame just said Kevin & Pat Williams face suspensions due to the water pill issue that was announced earlier this week.
    are you kidding me?
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• well if its true then we should just throw in the towel....Our Defense will be killed without those 2.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• yeah, the season is definitely over if they are both suspended 4 games. They are our 2 best players...
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
          yeah, the season is definitely over if they are both suspended 4 games. They are our 2 best players...
          Yeah pretty much.

1. Kevin Williams
          2. Pat Williams
          3. Adrian Peterson
          4. Jared Allen
          5. Antonie Winfield

Thats the top 5 imo.

....I joked with a friend saying The vikings will be the first team to ever lose on a bye...I think we just did it. If this is true.

PAT, KEVIN WILLIAMS HAD POSITIVE DIURETICS RESULTS, TOO
          Posted by Mike Florio on October 26, 2008, 12:22 p.m. EDT

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the list of players who tested positive for a banned diuretic include both of the Vikings’ starting defensive tackles, Pat and Kevin Williams.

If the suspensions ultimately are upheld, the Vikings would be without the services of both players for four games. And that would decimate the Vikings’ run defense.

Glazer also reports that Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jackson is one of the names on the list.

The release of these names further highlights concerns that league sources are leaking confidential information regarding appeals that have not been finalized. Attorney David Cornwell, who reportedly will be representing some of the affected players, has recently made an aggressive call for measures aimed at ensuring that reporters don’t disclose this confidential information without also disclosing the source.
          found this from pft.com
          Last edited by The Dynasty; 10-26-2008, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• yes!! we will be in line for a top five pick, i cant wait to see them pay too much to a player that hasnt ever stepped on the field!!!!! :(
            oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• Originally posted by russie View Post
              yes!! we will be in line for a top five pick, i cant wait to see them pay too much to a player that hasnt ever stepped on the field!!!!! :(
              Well there's always a option of trading back....maybe even for QB already in the NFL....but I dont think we will have top 5...Ill say Top 15 for sure maybe Top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                Well there's always a option of trading back....maybe even for QB already in the NFL....but I dont think we will have top 5...Ill say Top 15 for sure maybe Top 10.
                we are at 3-4 right now, drop another 4 games, and the best we could hope for is 8-8. the way teams are tearing apart this defense doesnt bode well for the last 5 games

alright, maybe not top 5, i forgot that the lions and bengals are winless as well as the 49ers and browns stepping on thier own dicks every game

Comment

• We'll be picking top 10 for sure if the Williams get suspended for 4 games.
                  Last edited by General Zod; 10-26-2008, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• this is devastating

Comment

• hopefully with a top 10 pick we could get another adrian peterson instead of another troy williamson

Comment

• If we are in the top 10 I would be looking to draft Malcom Jenkins, one of the big 3 OT's, or Sam Bradford.

Comment

• I love Jenkins but that is a high pick for a CB considering we run a cover 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                            I love Jenkins but that is a high pick for a CB considering we run a cover 2.
                            true, but all of our corners (other than winfield) are ****

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                              I love Jenkins but that is a high pick for a CB considering we run a cover 2.
                              Indeed. I just think Jenkins is too perfect for our scheme. Our pass D sucks so I saw forget trying to find CB steals in late rounds already and draft a stud. I also really like Macho Harris as a second round guy for us.

Comment

• please...just not a quarterback...find that one in Free agency.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information