This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favre says surgery would be minor.

"I want to add to the information provided in the article that was published this morning on ESPN's website. Given the reaction to the article, and the typical conclusion jumping, I thought I'd clarify a few things.

"While my ankle has been bothering me, the injury is not debilitating. For example, I'm able to work around my property without any problems. Sure -- certain exercises cause some ankle pain, but it's nothing that I haven't experienced [or played with] before. In fact, many people don't realize that I injured my ankle before the NFC Championship game. I've had surgery on this ankle twice before, and I've played with the pain before. The hits I took throughout the 2009 season, including the Saints game, just added to the ankle pain and likely caused some bone spurs.

"I don't believe major surgery on the ankle would be required for me to return in 2010. I've consulted with Dr. Andrews on the phone, and a relatively minor procedure could be done to improve the dexterity of the ankle, and to relieve the pain. I've put up with pain worse than this in my career, and I didn't want anyone to assume that the possibility of surgery was the sole factor that would determine whether I return or not. Some people reacting to the ESPN story have made this assumption. I don't blame them for doing so, given that the term 'surgery' often covers a variety of procedures, some more complex than others.

"The ankle pain is a factor, but one of many factors that I'll need to consider in making my decision. Other factors include the input of my family, and the wonderful experience that I had last year with the Vikings."
    Interview with Chilly.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueBandit24 View Post
      That might have been tough since he was off the board already. :)
      my bad. Brain fart. but you get my frustration.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Williams wall suspended....for now. I think we should trade for Haynesworth as a replacement for Pat and as insurance in case this suspension sticks.

Comment

• I'm not too surprised, honestly. Big bad NFL can't get anything wrong, oh well.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Pat being suspended doesn't really bother me, at this point in his career he is more of a situational player and not as dominant as he was. Kevin however will be a significant loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
              http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Williams wall suspended....for now. I think we should trade for Haynesworth as a replacement for Pat and as insurance in case this suspension sticks.
              I'll pass. He'd probably be way to expensive. I'm not really willing to give away a 1st next year since the QB class is so deep.

sig by fenikz
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Supposedly he was available for a 2nd during the draft. I agree I wouldn't give up a 1st for him.

Comment

• Our defensive line would probably be equal to most teams enitre defenses if we nabbed Haynesworth, cost wise.

No like.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• 3 years $16m is about as big a bargain as you're going to find.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ery-tradeable/

Comment

• Haynesworth is relatively cheap at this point, but I wouldn't be willing to part with a premium draft pick since I don't trust Big Al in a non-contract year. If the Williams' Wall is suspended I'd rather go with Kennedy/Evans and hope for the best.

Comment

• Vikings are interested in Chester Pitts

Good competition for Herrera I guess.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Didn't know if this should go here or in the draft thread, but decided to put it here:
                          Vikings sign first draft pick(D'Imperio)

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Ok, the wife and I chose our tickets for this upcoming season. We had to buy one pre-season game & one regular season game.

We are going to watch the Denver Tebows. I know, it is the 4th pre-season game and we will only be watching the scrubs, but I figured that it would give us a chance to watch Tebow suck it up.

For the regular season game, we had our choice of any of them except the Packers game, and we took the Dallas game. To be honest, none of the home games really excited us & i felt that this would be the opportunity to see the best home game this year. Dallas will be charged up & looking for revenge for the ass-kicking that they took last year.

That is all.
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                              Ok, the wife and I chose our tickets for this upcoming season. We had to buy one pre-season game & one regular season game.

We are going to watch the Denver Tebows. I know, it is the 4th pre-season game and we will only be watching the scrubs, but I figured that it would give us a chance to watch Tebow suck it up.

For the regular season game, we had our choice of any of them except the Packers game, and we took the Dallas game. To be honest, none of the home games really excited us & i felt that this would be the opportunity to see the best home game this year. Dallas will be charged up & looking for revenge for the ass-kicking that they took last year.

That is all.
                              Yea, the home schedule this season is not near as good, for interesting games, as the road schedule. I'd also have chosen the Dallas game, no doubt.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                                Didn't know if this should go here or in the draft thread, but decided to put it here:
                                Vikings sign first draft pick(D'Imperio)
                                This is good. We have a replacement for the worthless Tahi. Maybe AD can get some good yards this year eh?

sig by fenikz
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information