This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
    Wow, I'm quite surprised that everyone thinks it's a big deal that he's not there for a day or two of OTAs. If he were missing training camp or some contact drills it would be a big deal, but it's non contact, and really, a couple days is really gonna be a big factor in him fumbling the ball? I think he's more of a hypocrite for thinking that it's just business that Edwards isn't there than that Favre isn't there.

It's more of a symbolic thing. Him not showing up is basically him saying that he doesn't have anything to work on, and this is not the first instance of that in his career. He's had a bunch of quotes over the years basically making light of the fumble situation and just attributing it to a consequence of his running style. Him missing a day or two of OTA's isn't going to really help him hold onto the ball, but it would sure be nice to see him take some initiative and show that he's not going to accept the way he's been carrying the ball the last year or two. Fumble wise of course.

Comment

• So we signed Ryan Moats today.....

http://blog.vikings.com/2010/06/15/v...rb-ryan-moats/

Another one of Childress's former Eagles he likes to get on the roster. Unless they are planning on moving Darius Reynaud back to WR, I really dont see the point.

Comment

• He's alright I guess. That's the type of RB I thought we were looking at getting in the draft, more of a 3rd down guy.

Comment

• Ryan Moats pisses me off, because those fantasy points should have been Slaton's....

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
            Ryan Moats pisses me off, because those fantasy points should have been Slaton's....
            I feel your pain my man, I drafted Slaton last year as well. :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
              So we signed Ryan Moats today.....

http://blog.vikings.com/2010/06/15/v...rb-ryan-moats/

Another one of Childress's former Eagles he likes to get on the roster. Unless they are planning on moving Darius Reynaud back to WR, I really dont see the point.
              I'm thinking he'll be a training camp/ preseason guy. I doubt we'd go into the season with 4 running backs on the roster. Of course...we did at one point have: Ciatrick Fason, Michael Bennett, Moe Williams and Onterrio Smith on our roster. The only good one being MOE. That was back in Tice's day though. Idk..now i'm just rambling.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Onterrio Smith was actually a pretty damn good RB. A complete dumbass, but really talented. He looked like he could be a starter in the limited time he was here. And Moe Williams was always awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Onterrio Smith was actually a pretty damn good RB. A complete dumbass, but really talented. He looked like he could be a starter in the limited time he was here. And Moe Williams was always awesome.
                  no doubt. He was an awesome runner. But then...THE WIZZINATOR... :o

sig by fenikz
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

• What are you guys talking about??? Childress is so pissed off with Peterson skipping minicamp that he brought in Moats to give AD a run for his starting RB job. [/sarcasm]

I really think Moats is just a camp/preseason body, no real reason to have him other than to keep Peterson and Young/Gerhart fresh for the regular season. RB isn't a position where you need to get a whole lot of reps to get going.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I actually think Moats might make it into the season. I just have not seen enough of Albert Young to think he'd be able to make the team out of camp.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Ah...I forgot about Albert Young. So if we kept all our Running backs, we'd have 5. Which one or two gets cut?

sig by fenikz
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                          Ah...I forgot about Albert Young. So if we kept all our Running backs, we'd have 5. Which one or two gets cut?
                          I honestly see us keeping 4. I can't see us cutting Reynaud due to his return abilities. I think it may be a real battle between Young and Moats. With Young having a slight edge right now because he's been in the offense for a few years, and the coaches being familiar with him and what not.

sig by BK and avy by me
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Well, I tweeted Judd Zulgad on the possibility of us trading for Logan Mankins if the price is right, he tweeted back saying no chance.

darn it all.......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                              Well, I tweeted Judd Zulgad on the possibility of us trading for Logan Mankins if the price is right, he tweeted back saying no chance.

darn it all.......lol
                              I would not take anything Judd Zulgad writes all that seriously. He knows more than we do, but I really dislike him as a reporter/writer. Not nearly as much as that hack Mike Florio though.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I want Mankins. A lot.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information