This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ones excited about Marko Mitchell? lol

Yeah I try to post to tidbits just to keep things going. Just isnt much going on. Come on pre season.

Comment

• Pre-Season should be interesting. I'd like to see Joe Webb push Tavaris Jackson out.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Joe Webb completed less than 60 percent of his passes in Conference USA, I seriously doubt he's better than Tarvaris. We should be playing him at receiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
          Pre-Season should be interesting. I'd like to see Joe Webb push Tavaris Jackson out.
          if any QB is going to get pushed out it'd be Sage...Tavaris gets a lot of hate from Vikings fans, and for the most part it's deserved, but in his limited time last year he showed a more fundamentally sound game than what has been seen in the past.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Joe Webb completed less than 60 percent of his passes in Conference USA, I seriously doubt he's better than Tarvaris. We should be playing him at receiver.
            I see him being a potential Josh Cribbs-type as a returner, but hope I'm wrong. I think both were former QBs in college and have good size and balance....

Comment

• More than likely Childress will fall in love with Webb like he has with Jackson. Then he will refuse to draft a QB and go all in with him and fail miserably.

Comment

• How about we discuss some position battles then. Let's start with CB. CB has been a week spot in the recent past, but while it isn't a real strong spot, it is very deep.
                We currently have the following CBs on our roster:
                Antoine Winfield, Cedric Griffin, Chris Cook, Lito Sheppard, Benny Sapp, Asher Allen, Marcus Sherels, and DeAndre Wright

If I remember right we carried 5 CBs last season: Winfield, Griffin, Sapp, Allen, and Karl Paymah(ugh). I definitely see us carrying 6 (only 5 active each week) with Griffin recovering from the ACL injury and Winfield's injuries recently. Therefore I think we will keep the 6 obvious ones(the first 6 above), but the real questions become who will start for Cedric if he misses some time and who will be the nickel and dime backs when he gets back as well as before he gets back.
                Last edited by marshallb; 07-02-2010, 05:32 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Antoine will start. Griff will start if he can. Allen and Sapp will battle for the dime with Lito at the nickel. I bet they roster Cook as a safety, but just give him a few reps at corner.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• If our offensive line play doesn't improve or get back to the level it was to start last season, we are going to have a helluva time with the schedule we have. Hutch being healthy again will help, but McKinnie is on his last legs with me. He was **** for most of last season despite being one of the most talented players in the league. Put down the Goose and start putting work in. Now. This team's too good for that.

Also, EJ being back (hopefully) should give us a little better coverage down the seam. We can all agree that coverage was not Jasper Brinkley's strength.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I'm holding out some hope for McKinnie because he did have stretches where he was dominant last year as well, they were just pretty few and far between and when he was bad he was REALLY bad (Peppers,ugh). If he can just be above average that would be big.

EJ will help with coverage some but I've never thought he was a great cover guy either, as good as they are against the run I really haven't ever been impressed with any of our LB's cover skills to be honest.

Comment

• Im hoping EJ will be back and ready to go, but I actually feel pretty good about Jasper Brinkley. I know he got burned some in coverage, but he has the physical ability to be better in coverage. With the playing time he got last season and the added reps this off season, I think he'll improve in a lot of areas.

Comment

• I agree. Jasper got thrown into a tough situation and I thought he held his own, I like what we have in him if EJ has some kind of setback this year.

Comment

• I'm doing a fantasy league this year, and it will be a keeper league.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...66#post2225366

reply with your email there if you want to join

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Sounds like the ankle is healing up nicely......

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

Comment

• Good. So which quarterback are we gonna take at pick number 32 next year?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information