This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prock View Post
    Good. So which quarterback are we gonna take at pick number 32 next year?
    Hopefully Ponder.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Can you see anyone else sneaking into round 1, or maybe falling down? Locker couldn't fall that far, Mallet will go top 5, Ponder could be gone. Could someone like Delvin or Enderle make that jump into round 1?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• What about Jerrod Johnson? He seems like the type of guy Childress goes crazy for. There could potentially be a lot of quarterbacks in next years draft if Luck declares (I don't think he will) which would be great for us as a good player could fall to us.
        Last edited by FuzzyGopher; 07-12-2010, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I could see us drafting Johnson. I haven't fully developed my opinion on him yet, though.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
            Yeah I could see us drafting Johnson. I haven't fully developed my opinion on him yet, though.
            I'm with you on that. I haven't paid hardly any attention to him yet, the only games of A&M's that I watched last year were the Arkansas and Texas ones and I wasn't watching them for him. The Arkansas one I was watching for Mallett and the Texas game I was looking at quite a few of the Texas guys, mainly Colt and then at quite a few of their defensive guys like Kindle, Houston, Muckelroy, and the CBs(Williams and the Browns). Johnson definitely has plenty of talent, and very well could be worthy of a first round pick come April, but with all of the QB talent in this draft(even if Luck doesn't declare, and I don't think he will unless there will be a rookie wage scale and he's guaranteed top 10) he could fall out of the first even if he has a very good year.

My favorite QB for this year's class is Ponder, I still have Locker and Mallett ahead of him, like everyone should, but I really like his game. His arm is imo above average, he's very athletic, seems to have good, quick feet, and is a good decision maker, plus he's not coming out of a spread and has carried the FSU team on his back. If he has a year like I expect, he could be long gone by the time we pick though.

From the little I've seen and read of him, I like Devlin quite a bit, and I honestly can say that I've never seen Enderle play, but he does seem to have the talent.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I reallly like Pat Devlin. I would not mind at all if we took him

sig by fenikz
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                I reallly like Pat Devlin. I would not mind at all if we took him
                I really like what Pat Devlin sounds like, I haven't seen enough at this point to make a statement on how he's gonna do. He sounds like he has all the talent to make it happen, and from the very limited amount that I've seen of him, it appears to be true, but I need to see more.

sig by BK and avy by me
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I got a ? How many times did Favre get Cheap Shoted in the Game against the Saints ? I know atlest two. The play he got injured on, and the Reverse to Percy Harvin where Farve was out of the play and a Defender saw Favre did not have the ball on just Blew Him UP.

Comment

• Article on PFT says that Randy Moss is with the same agent as Percy Harvin. Do you guys think that there is a possibility Moss will complete his "unfinished business" in minny?

sig by fenikz
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• He sould his year. Imagine Farve,AD,Harvin,Moss. SuperBowl. Then Randy and Brett Retire together.

Comment

Article on PFT says that Randy Moss is with the same agent as Percy Harvin. Do you guys think that there is a possibility Moss will complete his "unfinished business" in minny?
                        I don't think there's any chance. Chilly hates egos other than his own and Brett's. Not to mention that we don't have a need at WR, so unless an opening is created at WR I see no chance at all.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                          I don't think there's any chance. Chilly hates egos other than his own and Brett's. Not to mention that we don't have a need at WR, so unless an opening is created at WR I see no chance at all.
                          at least i can dream :(

sig by fenikz
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

at least i can dream :(
                            haha yeah, I'd love to have Moss back. He was and still is one of my favorite players, and it would be sweet if he'd come back to finish it where he started it and get that ring he should have had in 98. I'd love to see us trade Berrian and then sign Moss. Rice/Moss/Harvin would be an insane receiving core, and I really don't care who the QB is, if you can't kick ass with those WRs, AD and Gerhart and Shiancoe, then you don't deserve to even be in the NFL. Hell, Favre would probably come back again and again to play with those guys.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Pre-Season is starting soon! Let's talk about position battles!

sig by fenikz
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Pre-Season is starting soon! Let's talk about position battles!
                                I tried to do that on the bottom of the last page with CBs, but only Prock replied...

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information