This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Divisional game is on NFL Network right now
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Cowboys Divisional game is on NFL Network right now
      Im watching it right now. I am also realizing how much we are going to miss Chester Taylor this up coming season. :-(

Comment

• With training camp starting tomorrow, I was wondering who plans on going this year.

I'm gonna go up with my dad and sister and maybe mom, and we're gonna get a hotel room. The plan is to go up next Friday for both practices and then stay over Saturday night and go to the Saturday morning practice.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Well according to Judd on Twitter, Tony Gerhart signed today. So thats a rap for getting all the draft picks signed.

Comment

• Good to get everyone signed before the start of camp. It shouldn't have been a problem with no first round picks, but still good to have everyone...well, almost everyone there.

sig by BK and avy by me
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Some camp storylines:

Harvin left practice with an unknown injury

Griffin and Rice will start out on the active/PUP list

EJ took some reps with the first team, and Rice will be ready for the opener despite being placed on the active/PUP list, as well as Peterson discussing his fumbles

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Everything I have been reading so far says Jamarca Sanford has been getting a lot of 1st team reps. I don't know if that is good or bad.....

Comment

• He looked at least serviceable in the limited action he got last year, and Tyrell Johnson has shown absolutely nothing in his time here. It's worth a shot.

Comment

• Sage rage with 4 pics in evening practice. Jawsome!

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                      Sage rage with 4 pics in evening practice. Jawsome!
                      Haha wait that bum's still around?

Comment

Everything I have been reading so far says Jamarca Sanford has been getting a lot of 1st team reps. I don't know if that is good or bad.....
                        I gotta say I kind of like that, I didn't expect it, but I'd like to see what he's got. We already know what Madeiu can do and have seen quite a bit of Tyrell.

Good news is that Percy's injury was just a tweaked ankle and he was back out there for the night practice.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Sage rage with 4 pics in evening practice. Jawsome!
                          Joe Webb is da future.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Jevan Snead got waived by the Buc's, he could be a good pickup for the Vikings on practice squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyz View Post
                              Jevan Snead got waived by the Buc's, he could be a good pickup for the Vikings on practice squad.
                              I still can't believe he left school. He went from a possible top 10 pick to being cut at the beginning of training camp in about a year. Man he is awful.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Sage threw another two interceptions on Sunday, definitely not looking good for him, especially after it was sounding like he would be the odd man out before camp with Webb taking the #3 job.

Chris Cook had a great practice on Sunday with 3 interceptions. Incluidng one on a deep ball down the sideline and one in the end zone. Hopefully the deep one down the sideline showed his ability to play Safety to the coaches as I'd much rather see him there than as the 5th string CB with Madeiu/Tyrell/Sanford as the S. Winfield has also looked good so far at camp, which I expected as he was having a great season last year before he broke his foot.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information