Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this has been posted yet...

but i found the madden 11 rankings for the vikes.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...en11?teamId=31

btw, Harvin got screwed. Mckinnie is overrated.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Anyone else extremely upset that Steve Hutchinson's swagger rating is only 30?

God, what a horrible idea by EA Sports.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• What the hell is swagger in relation to Madden?

Comment

• What the hell does that mean? Does it have any effect on their actual play or is it just for like showing celebrations and crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            What the hell does that mean? Does it have any effect on their actual play or is it just for like showing celebrations and crap?
            Just for celebrations. Unfortunately, this is one of the features that EA Sports is pumping this year.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Griffin got screwed too. 82??

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Benny Sapp is better then 69 as well. Besides some stupid penalties he made through the season, he played very well when Winfield was out. He should be in the 75-79 range imo.

Comment

• I didn't even notice the swagger stat. Thank you EA. I'm a little bit stupider now.

The other thing, I've always seen Steve Hutchinson as a pretty humble guy. He gets his work done and he has a good time doing it.

If swagger really effects the overall of the players on madden, I will never buy madden again.

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/JuddZulgad

bad news for Minnesota, at least for the time being

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• On top of that, 2 out of 3 doctors that Sidney Rice consulted over the offseason recommended surgery so let's pray he won't be running like Betty White with a plastic hip for the upcoming season.

Comment

• So......................yeah
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          On top of that, 2 out of 3 doctors that Sidney Rice consulted over the offseason recommended surgery so let's pray he won't be running like Betty White with a plastic hip for the upcoming season.
                          I hope he made the right decision, I am a huge Sidney Rice fan. Then again, didn't Marshall have hip surgery done this off-season and he's already good to go for Training Camp right now 100% so I'm not sure surgery done as soon as the season finished wouldn't have been the best thing.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I ******* hate Brett Favre.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                              So......................yeah
                              this pretty much sums up my thoughts right now. I honestly can say I'm shocked, I never thought he'd retire. Let's hope they can talk him into playing, because otherwise we're in trouble, especially with the way the offense has looked in training camp so far.

sig by BK and avy by me
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I gotta say I'm more than just a little skeptical about this after hearing what they're saying on NFLN. Now Chilly and the Vikings organization may just be playing dumb and saying that they know nothing when they may know everything, but Judd Zulgad isn't the most reliable reporter there is. Plus, he's given himself several outs on this, especially by saying in his interview with NFLN something along the lines of "this may not even be the case by the end of the day if the Vikings can talk him into not issuing the press release and buy them some time." I just can't believe that Favre wouldn't have talked to Chilly and/or Bevell before he sent these texts and emails to teammates and team officials, like I said, Chilly could be lying through his teeth and already have talked to Brett, but is just trying to wait it out and either let Brett break the "official" news or give them some time and hope they can talk him into returning, be it by offering Brett more money or a deal like the Packers offered him if he'd have retired, if Brett would just play out this season.

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information