Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not worried yet. The fact we went 10-6 two years ago with T-Jack and dumb **** Frerotte makes me a little less anxious. This is still a very good team.

On another note, I went to camp today. Jared Allen and Kevin Williams are awesome.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      I'm not worried yet. The fact we went 10-6 two years ago with T-Jack and dumb **** Frerotte makes me a little less anxious. This is still a very good team.

On another note, I went to camp today. Jared Allen and Kevin Williams are awesome.
      I agree with you, we're not as good of a team without Favre, but we still have a **** ton of talent and we were a playoff team with less talent when T-Jack and Frerotte were QB. We'll just have to become a different team if, and it's still a bif if, Favre does retire. We'll have to run the ball more and rely on our very good defense to win games in the teens and low twenties instead of last year scoring 30 points a game.

We booked our hotel last night for training camp. We're gonna go up Friday morning, watch both practices Friday and then stay over Friday night and watch Saturday morning's practice and then come home. I'm looking forward to it a lot.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I don't buy it. He did the same thing last year. He came back. Let's just say I'll believe it when I see it.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• $20 says that Joe Webb will be starting by the end of the season if Farve doesn't come back.

sig by fenikz
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
            $20 says that Joe Webb will be starting by the end of the season if Farve doesn't come back.
            Unless Jackson and Rosenfels injure each other while square dancing, I don't see this happening.

I'm not saying he's done, or not done, but it's just not worth it to me to get wrapped up in this right now. Let's see if he's the QB on opening night. Sure, I'd rather have him back, but it's not the end of the world if he doesn't.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

$20 says that Joe Webb will be starting by the end of the season if Farve doesn't come back.
              No way. In order for that to happen you guys would have to be like 4-12. Even without Favre you're probably an 8-10 win team.

Comment

• I have a feeling that Judd Zulgad may have jumped the gun on this one.. I think some guys within the originization told him the Brett said he was probably going to retire. All these reporters want to be the guy who breaks the Brett Favre Story, so he took it and ran.

I still have yet to hear anything official from Brett, until I do I see no reason to believe this. Hell even if Brett made an official announcement that he will not play(as he did last year) I would have trouble believing it at this point in time.

Comment

• yeah, i have a hard time believing that Judd would be the one who breaks the Favre news...like others have pointed out, he's given himself some outs with what he's typed since then

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Yeah I really expect Favre to be back.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• http://www.sunherald.com/2010/08/02/...s-made-no.html

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• He's coming back.

sig by fenikz
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Im just going to ignore everything until Favre releases a statement. Even if he does say he isnt going to play, I still wont believe it till I see Jackson behind center vs the Saints.

And if that is the case, this team will win no more then 9 games, tops.

Comment

He's coming back.
                            For sure he's coming back.
                            Listen, you get the good and the bad with this guy. This is the bad stuff. This guy is a media wh*re, an attention sl*t

He's like a lot of us are: we love to see ourself on TV. He loves, craved the limelight.

Listen to the first reports on ESPN today. The headline across the screen was "Favre to inform Vikings he's retiring".

He hadn't retired. He just made sure it was leaked to someone, vaguely, so that he could have his day in the spotlight again. He's been a bit jealous with all the Revis and Haynesworth stuff taking his spotlight, and TO last week.

Look, he's gonna say he never said he was retiring this time, when he comes back.

And if I am wrong, remember this: two years ago with Tarvarris, you guys still won the division over us, and that was with us having Rodgers and he did great. And your team I feel is better now with Harvin and Sidney Rice emerging, plus Ray Edwards has blossomed into a good one.
                            Last edited by J-Mike88; 08-03-2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• I think Judd Zulgad is an awful journalist, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he jumped the gun.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                I think Judd Zulgad is an awful journalist, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he jumped the gun.
                                I don't think he's awful, but he's far from reliable, and I'd be more than willing to bet he jumped the gun, wanting to be the first to report that Brett Favre's retiring.

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information