This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's coming back.

I went to training camp today too, always a good time. It would have been a lot more fun if we didn't have three captain checkdowns at QB right now. I don't think they threw more than 2 passes each farther than 5 yards down the field during 7 on 7.

Comment

• Is it football season yet? :(

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Farve wi come back...I hope!

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• An article on how all the rooks have been doing so far... Apparently Chris Cook and Chris DeGeare are doing very well.

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Breaking_down_t he_Vikings_rookies_Cook_DeGeare_are_the_standouts_ so_far

Comment

• I had a lot of fun at training camp the last two days, and will post some thoughts and pictures that I took when I get a chance.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Interesting article about the CB depth chart. I figured it would be Lito Sheppard, Benny Sapp, Chris Cook, and Asher Allen behind Winfield and Griffin, but that looks to be way off. Sapp has missed a lot of time with dehydration, and it looks like Sheppard has failed to impress, where as Cook has done nothing but impress, and Asher Allen got first team reps in a nickel drill.

sig by BK and avy by me
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                Interesting article about the CB depth chart. I figured it would be Lito Sheppard, Benny Sapp, Chris Cook, and Asher Allen behind Winfield and Griffin, but that looks to be way off. Sapp has missed a lot of time with dehydration, and it looks like Sheppard has failed to impress, where as Cook has done nothing but impress, and Asher Allen got first team reps in a nickel drill.
                I honestly didnt hate the Cook pick, or Gerhart for that matter. What got me was the fact they traded out of the 1st for basically nothing. And then gave up a bunch to trade up in the 2nd.

Comment

• Cook has also been covering guys like Taye Biddle and Ray Small with Rosenfels and Webb at QB. I'm not taking much from these 11 in 11 drills, I remember during Kelly Jennings rookie year he was unstoppable in camp. I really want to see how Cook does in live action on Saturday, and I especially want to see his tackling which is supposed to be one of his weaknesses and something that he needs to excel at in this scheme.
                  Last edited by FuzzyGopher; 08-09-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                    and I especially want to see his tackling which is supposed to be one of his weaknesses and something that he needs to excel at in this scheme.
                    Ive only heard that he is a better then average tackler from college. Scott even has it in his scouting report that he is.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/Scouti...Chris-Cook.php

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                      Ive only heard that he is a better then average tackler from college. Scott even has it in his scouting report that he is.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/Scouti...Chris-Cook.php
                      From watching a couple Virginia games this past year, I noticed that he's not afraid to be physical with WRs especially at the LOS, but he tended to show a little hesitation when going in at a RB or TE, letting them come to him instead of going and getting them.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• First Depth chart of the season issued today by the Vikes...

http://min.scout.com/2/991145.html

Toby Gerhart is currently the 3rd RB, Asher Allen Listed as starting CB over Sheppard and Sapp.

Comment

• The one guy I can't wait to watch this pre-season is joe webb.

sig by fenikz
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Garrett Mills has been impressing me so far.

sig by fenikz
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Our back up D line is having a nice game too, lots of pressure.

Comment

• From what I have watched tonight, I was impressed with Chris Cook and Joe Webb so far. I wasnt too impressed with Albert Young though. I was a little upset that Tarvaris only played a series.. I thought he should have played a quarter... I dont understand why childress did that really.. I guess he want to see Sage. Which Sage did put on a performance. 300+ yards in a preseason game is somewhat impressive.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information